Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holiday screenshots from Halloween 08

Shaggy67Shaggy67 Member Posts: 76

Just wanted to show some screenshots of zombie mask from Prophecies. I wasn't able to aquire the lupine mask. So if you would like to share your screenshots of the lupine masks or from Halloween in general go ahead. This way we can share our fresh memories of the event. The unlucky people who could not attend the event can at least enjoy seeing our screenshots from the event.

Hope you enjoy screenshot and feel free to add yours as well.

Comments

• Shaggy67Shaggy67 Member Posts: 76

Here is another screenshot from in game.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Nice screenshots...the colour in the second one appears to be a little off though.

Yes the color is off because the original screenshot was very dark.I had to fiddle with the color in order for the characters face to be seen. Thanks for noticing and thanks for your feedback. I sort of went wild with the taking screenshots during this years Halloween.Safe to say I took a bunch.

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

check out my gallery for the Lupine Mask and other screenies

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

Originally posted by Shaggy67

Yes the color is off because the original screenshot was very dark.I had to fiddle with the color in order for the characters face to be seen. Thanks for noticing and thanks for your feedback. I sort of went wild with the taking screenshots during this years Halloween.Safe to say I took a bunch.

Oh I see. Well at least we can see!

I too am a screenshot nut. Click on my username to see my gallery - you'll find quite a few screenshots there.

You do have a lot of well done screenshots. I can see i'm not the only one. illyana also has some very nice screenshots as well. Both of you have great screenshots of the game. Thanks for sharing!!

Why thank you 

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

thnx for the compliments shaggy we only aim to please ;)

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max