Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PC vs XBOX 360/PS2 Graphics

zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

I have noticed that the X BOX 360 and the PS2  versions of  FF11 have been cleaned up and improved apon graphic wise a lot more,than the PC version. How come SE has not done the same with the PC version (like with a patch,or upgraded the engine)?

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

PS2 is still ugly compared to PC/360 as far as I know. You can use regedits to make the PC one look better is probably why they don't have any kind of update on that part.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by Satimasu

PS2 is still ugly compared to PC/360 as far as I know. You can use regedits to make the PC one look better is probably why they don't have any kind of update on that part.

Regedits is a new one to me. Could you elaberate on what that is, im very intrested to know(and increase my tech knowledge base :) )

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715
    Originally posted by zaylin

Regedits is a new one to me. Could you elaberate on what that is, im very intrested to know(and increase my tech knowledge base :) )

Pretty sure he's referring to the fact that you can force some higher resolutions via the registry. THeres a few guides on it online. 

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by Kordesh

Originally posted by zaylin

Pretty sure he's referring to the fact that you can force some higher resolutions via the registry. THeres a few guides on it online. 

got a couple links? :) would be greatly apprecitated.

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/208964/page/2

That might be what you're looking for.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil