Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need someone to start up with

Anyone interested in starting this game up with me? I played the trial three times and kept coming back because the game felt so different from what I was currently playing (WoW, GW) I finally ended up buying the game but quit shortly after WAR came out (which I don't even play anymore)

I am thinking of doing a fresh start and I was curious if anyone is interested in starting up with me. If you think you are, post here with your email, ill send you a trial and we can be ready to go (still got my old account so I can give away trials)

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Comments

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250

I would tag along with an alt but my work and school schedule is killing my game time  :(

You should say what server you are on just in case someone takes you up on that offer  :)

• TheHowellerTheHoweller Member Posts: 407

I'm currently downloading the trial...If a trial account's able to group with a member, I'd be more than happy to join forces.

At the moment I've no in-game account or character, but by the time you answer, I should have both.

-------------------------------
    It's honestly like everyone logs onto WoW, and games like WoW, just to masturbate. Everyone plays by themselves, and when they don't, they get what they want and get off.
    Originally posted by atziluth...
    Ah yes when the unreasonable are faced with reason they must resort to personal attacks...When you are ready to move up from the kids table you can talk with the grown ups.

• ArnirArnir Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by TheHoweller

I'm currently downloading the trial...If a trial account's able to group with a member, I'd be more than happy to join forces.
    At the moment I've no in-game account or character, but by the time you answer, I should have both.

You can if a player with full game invites you and/or add you on their friend list.

However, I'm on EU servers so I probably cannot help you :) But you can easily find a nice bunch of people in game or on official forums :) Best way is to join a nice kinship (guilds in LotRO). That way you'll enjoy game the most :)

The trial's the EU trial...You're golden :P

But yeah, over the past few days, using a download manager...It has failed downloading three times.  I've wasted so much playing time, waiting for this POS to download.

Looking at my cable internet, and comparing it to the old 56K I used to have...Holy crap, 7 gigs would have taken a month to download....I love my internetz!

It's honestly like everyone logs onto WoW, and games like WoW, just to masturbate. Everyone plays by themselves, and when they don't, they get what they want and get off.
    Ah yes when the unreasonable are faced with reason they must resort to personal attacks...When you are ready to move up from the kids table you can talk with the grown ups.

• RaganaRagana Member Posts: 458

I am installing the game again as we speak. I am going to be playing on the US servers so post here if you are interested in grouping. I will be playing by tonight for sure.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

I won't be on the US servers for probably two weeks.  First I've to like the game, then I've to cancel Vanguard (again)....Then I've to convince my girlfriend that LOTRO is the messiah of gaming, and that without it life would cease.

If all of that happens, she and I will both be on the US servers.  Sorry Europe, I'll only be gracing the virtual land across the sea for a week.......

• xgridlockxxgridlockx Member Posts: 14

i would.