Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wasteland !!!

GungaDinGungaDin Member UncommonPosts: 514

Awesome !!  I remember playing Wasteland on m Commodore 64.  This game looks like a spinoff of that game, and if they do a good job, this will be one hell of game. 

I can't wait !! 

Comments

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

I remember dumpings hours upon hours on that game.

The ole Commodore 64 with the 1541 Disk Drive and a 300/1200 Baud Modem.

M.U.L.E. was also a addicting game around the same time as Wasteland, oh the memories.

• ssnautilusssnautilus Member Posts: 373

Ah! My favourite game of all time! Then followed the Fallout series. Can't wait for the Fallout MMO which Interplay is supposed to be developing after release of Fallout 3.

Great to see veterans who know the originals :)

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

Never played those games didnt have a computer till i was 14 and  I wasn't really into the post-apocalyptic setting untill recently. I did just pick up Fallout 3 and once I beat that Im going to get the first 2 and play through them.  If they are making a Fallout MMO then I will check it out.    

• GungaDinGungaDin Member UncommonPosts: 514
    Originally posted by HiGHPLaiNS

M.U.L.E. was also a addicting game around the same time as Wasteland, oh the memories.

Awesome !  I can still play it on my C64 and have it on computer at work lol. 

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630
    Originally posted by HiGHPLaiNS

Damn you , this just brought back memories. Appreciated.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

I can still remember playing M.U.L.E on the nintendo! That game was a blast! I remember how I always beat everyone at the trading part of the game. Sigh, such good memories. Then again I remember some other great strategy games such as Master of Magic! BEST EVER!

I just started playing Fallout 3 and Im in love. It just makes me want to play Fallen Earth more though. FE almost feels more like fallout then fallout does. The developers diverged a great deal from the style of the first two and honestly its great but not what FE mite be. Not to say I cant wait for the next bethesda fallout! I love where they took the game! Funniest moment I had so far was shooting a Super Mutant and making him fall into a hole. Was like shooting fish in a barrel! Which in my case, I use grenades hehehe.

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905
    Originally posted by ssnautilus

Ah! My favourite game of all time! Then followed the Fallout series. Can't wait for the Fallout MMO which Interplay is supposed to be developing after release of Fallout 3.

Might be awhile before you see a fallout mmo.

www.massively.com/2008/11/06/the-fine-print-of-a-fallout-mmo/

• Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395

If the game is anything like Fallout 3... im in!

Now, dont take this sentence the wrong way, i know all there is about FE, im just saying, if it has the FEEL of the wasteland like FO3... im in