Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can i get an honest review please

crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

so far all i see is the usual fanboi reviews with copy and pasted info from the website or straight from the developer

is there anyone who plays who could give me an honest review, somewhat critical if you will

if like to know what the flaws are before i even download this...usualy games that have so many fanbois telling us they love the game but without giving substance as to what exactly is good means the game is average and offers nothing diffrent from the other asian grinders, from what ive seen at least

so try to keep the fanboi'ism to all the other threads, since thats all i can find there

thanks

Comments

• darknddealerdarknddealer Member Posts: 11

honest answer this is an okay game. If you just want a time passer nothing more, this is pretty much the perfect game for it. I'd say if you go hardcore, there's bout 3~5 day worth of game play (aka grind) for you to enjoy until you pretty much hit the current top level.

besides that.. questing is pretty tedious (or pretty much just head bangingly disturbing), graphics is average and sound is surprisingly above average.

all in all, its a good game if you have nothing else to do and enjoys 12 hour grinds in the exact same place killing the exact same pack of data codes wrapped with some texturing hopping to get some good drop. at least its a good chat with the people doing it with you :/

~..Lifes a game..~

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

well at least i got one honest review out of all the fanboi threads..thanks

ill probably avoid this game anyway, seems to be your average grind-a-thon with nothing special about it

wish they released more games with some substance..nothings wose than hitting the grind wall in one of these games only to realize that all that is left to do is grind

• WyntherWynther Member Posts: 1

Still the best way to see if the game is worth it or not is to actually play it. I know that it might seem like a waste of time if it doest turn out to your liking. But if are willing to spare the time, check it out for yourself  (or if you  know anybody who already has the game, ask them if you can play for a while).

• seizmikseizmik Member Posts: 3

oh well I tested this game untill level 13 or so... and I can tell you exactly what I did:

I made a mage....

I pressed ~ (hotkey for auto atk) for 2 hours... I was One Shotting every single mob until level 9, I killed one mini boss, I think I used 1 pot. (woot)

Yeah that's quite it. At bits it's a ripoff of Priston Tale and World Of Warcraft, with the boring side of both. This is another crappy MMORPG for the mass... when will we get good games :(...

Seizzz

• kingbloopkingbloop Member Posts: 180

Its nothing more than a filler game. AKA i'm board and lets see what happens when i do this...

the few people who are so hardcore and ground up to the top hang out in the lowbie 'pvp/pve' areas one/two shotting people.

as for good games...dont fret we got Florencia out about mid month and Stargate Worlds isnt to far off either.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

yeah, couldnt help notice your atlantica avatar...was thinking of playing this untill ob starts.....nah theres even better "2week time killer games" out there...poor neosteam...has nothing going for it

• FMLxFMLx Member UncommonPosts: 19

Grind?

i have done 37 level with only quest, and not all the same quest, I have do quest to investigate and some other have to escape from a prison..

there main quest with a storyline, other quest, and some quest repetable tha need to go to  the enemy nation and kill enemy npc and probably you meet some enemy and they want kill you ^^

after lv 37 I enter the pve/pvp zone called factory ( lv 31-45 ), and you don't get one shotted because the zone is level restricted so the fight is balanced, if you have a party you can have fun trying to conquest the middle of factory, so fight vs a party of enemy players and than you succesful done you have fun trying to defend it

doing pve e pvp at same time is fun..

now I'm 40 and I have 5 quest to do.. so, I don't see any grind

this.. is a honest rewiev

• darknddealerdarknddealer Member Posts: 11

lol lv40.. most people got to level 40 in the first day or so.. then took a week to get to 60+. trust me. factory was fun, wait til DC. you'll be bawling and crawling your eyes out stareing at the bright red lava 24/7.

~..Lifes a game..~

• FMLxFMLx Member UncommonPosts: 19

if you play as working may you can reach 40 in 1 day..

I reach 40 in 1 month, not because I'm newbie but because I play, not work..

• bvlgaribvlgari Member Posts: 15

well I also played this game for atleast 2 weeks. the game graphics was just the same with ROSE and FlyFF and i'm kinda bored with the cartoon type graphics thats why i quit this game

• rcareyrcarey Member Posts: 63

I was interested in playing this game a few months back when i first heard about it. the story seems cool and the a few of the environments look neat but thats not enough to actual download the game. i dont mind "cartoony" graphics and i dont mind grinding too much but this game kind of seems like there is no depth t it... which actual kind of sucks. are there things like kick-ass, rare weapons (that not alot of other players have) you can get for killing some super hard boss? rare enemies that you can hunt down for massive amounts of xp? anything other then pvp?

~i'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in~