Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gametribe Members on the MMORPG.com

AnathemusAnathemus Member Posts: 13

Hi there! is there any known player of Kicks Online active on MMORPG.com? It's good now, that Kicks has been submited to MMORPG.com this will get the game more advertising for sure. If you're out there, place you're review of the game, They need Ratings Cheers

Comments

• ckayckay Member Posts: 1

Was on the site a few times but just registered an account when you mentioned that kicks is here now :)

Cheers

ckay aka Frings

• AnathemusAnathemus Member Posts: 13

Hey frings! I guess we're the first and only Kicksters on this website mate lol

• HlebushekHlebushek Member Posts: 1

Even if you are first guys, that doesn't mean you are last.

However, this rating system still prevent me from voting.

• AnathemusAnathemus Member Posts: 13

Welcome Hleb! :) Yeah you need to participate on the website for a while, then you can place 2 reviews in 24hours

• PinturicchioPinturicchio Member UncommonPosts: 36

kicks online.. the best game ever!!!

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

didnt plaid it yet but im gonna download it today.

PS: im gonna nutmeg u all hahaha

Lol if u like a little bit soccer u HAVE  to try it.. its a very good game...

• NKNCYWH08NKNCYWH08 Member Posts: 4

football online? looks very interesting.

IS a very interesting and funny game, i MUST try it... being honest.. is the best game of mmo..

PD: Mmorpg.com dudes have to change the photos, now the graphics is quite better..

greetings!

• EdzarroEdzarro Member Posts: 1

Hey there!

I didnt knew that anyone of you is a gametribe member. 

Everybody who is interested in online sports games should check out Kicks. Its free to play and keeps many of us attracted for over several months. We definitly need a larger player base because sometimes its hard to get enough players for a game (especially in the higher lvls).

Another fact that is important for some of you: There are global rankings. So if you are the best one out there everybody will know that.

See you ingame

Edz

• SaekoraSaekora Member Posts: 110

I play, but I wish it allowed for us to set our controls to joypads.

• xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77

quite a nice game, got me hooked for a while. But eventually i got bored of it and quit. i still have the game on my pc though.

• soccerbeast0soccerbeast0 Member Posts: 11

awsome game i love to play it!

• merv808merv808 Member UncommonPosts: 511

i want to try it out. I just hope that it doesnt die out like freestyle street basketball did. I really enjoyed that game

• soccerbeast0soccerbeast0 Member Posts: 11

It won't this game is awsome! It is very hard not to play. If you love soccer play it!