Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Vanguard dungeons site! dungeonguru.net!

nethervoidnethervoid Member UncommonPosts: 531

Hey everyone.  Just wanted to spread the word about a new Vangaurd dungeons site Gryndyl and I have created.  It's got a lot of information for Vanguard dungeons.  It's three primary objectives are:

- Document the location of every medium to large dungeon in the game

- Document the quests associated with these dungeons

- Document the mobs and items found in these dungeons

So check it out!  Good stuff!

*edit*  Just wanted to add that the main reason I started this site was how hard it can be to find dungeons in this game.  There's very little hand holding, and the land mass is just HUGE.  So the main point is to let the playerbase know their options for where to go.  Then inevitably the next question is 'what is there to do there?', which leads to the quests.  Finally we wanted to spread people out more in the game by allowing some item searching.  People are more inclined to do different content when they know what to expect as rewards and such.

www.dungeonguru.net

nethervoid - Est. '97
[UO|EQ|SB|SWG|PS|HZ|EVE|NWN|WoW|VG|DF|SWTOR|SotA|BDO]
24k subs YouTube Gaming channel

Comments

• glorious100glorious100 Member UncommonPosts: 19

Hey Nethervoid,

Congratz with your very nice site. I really like it and already bookmarked it. Will visit you often when I level my new toon. Keep up the good work :)

• nethervoidnethervoid Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Originally posted by glorious100

Hey Nethervoid,
    Congratz with your very nice site. I really like it and already bookmarked it. Will visit you often when I level my new toon. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks.  =)  You might have to reset your bookmark.  We recently moved to a new host, so you'll have to hit www.dungeonguru.net again and re-set your bookmark.  The URL syntax has changed.

nethervoid - Est. '97
    [UO|EQ|SB|SWG|PS|HZ|EVE|NWN|WoW|VG|DF|SWTOR|SotA|BDO]
    24k subs YouTube Gaming channel