Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...Rapture.

PezDSpencerPezDSpencer Member UncommonPosts: 111

I realize that any straight answer I recieve will be purely speculation, but do we have any sort of idea when this might come out?  Like, around when FFXIII releases maybe? 

The only reason I ask is because I sort of want to re-sub to FFXI, but I don't want to waste money/time if the newer version will be out sooner rather than later.

---
He said to me, "On your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Comments

• MidnitteMidnitte Member Posts: 510

Since its only in early development now, probably around 2011; and rapture is a completely new MMO, not a new version of FFXI.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

It will be awhile, wouldn't start seriously waiting on it at this point.

looking forward to it though :)

• PezDSpencerPezDSpencer Member UncommonPosts: 111

One other thing:  how much merit do we put behind those leaked screenshots from a while back?  Those are what gave me the impression that it was FFXI-2, because the graphical stylings are nigh identical.

---
    He said to me, "On your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that going for me, which is nice.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Not a whole lot personally, they will be using a similar system they used to make FFXI to develop Rapture but its more up to date. It will have no relation to the FF series though to my understanding.