Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bootcamp help

karnipskarnips Member Posts: 1

Alright heres what's going on. My alienware exploded and I don't know why. Customer service with alienware is half asses at best. Out of frustration I bought a mac book because i know their service is fantastic and I need a reliable thing for school more than for games. That doesn't change the fact that I would still enjoy gaming and I want to play Ragnarok with my girlfriend ( sounds fun and cute). So all I want to know is how the heck do I get windows on my mac without spending 200 dollars x 2. I got my wisdom teeth out 3 days ago and I am on vicodin and just too worn out/frustrated to try to dig around the internet to figure this out. So if anyone could so kindly send me a message of a link that will help me out I would greatly greatly appreciate it. I just want to play RO on those lame nights when we can't hang out in person. Thanks for the time and effort.

Comments

• kittyboykittyboy Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by karnips

Alright heres what's going on. My alienware exploded and I don't know why. Customer service with alienware is half asses at best. Out of frustration I bought a mac book because i know their service is fantastic and I need a reliable thing for school more than for games. That doesn't change the fact that I would still enjoy gaming and I want to play Ragnarok with my girlfriend ( sounds fun and cute). So all I want to know is how the heck do I get windows on my mac without spending 200 dollars x 2. I got my wisdom teeth out 3 days ago and I am on vicodin and just too worn out/frustrated to try to dig around the internet to figure this out. So if anyone could so kindly send me a message of a link that will help me out I would greatly greatly appreciate it. I just want to play RO on those lame nights when we can't hang out in person. Thanks for the time and effort.

Can you describle your problem and what you want us to help you clearly or in detail.......

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

He wants to dual-boot XP on a mac. I read it perfectly.

http://winxponmac.com/Downloads/Download.html

There's a readme inside the zip with full instructions but I've never tried it out.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• dreggdregg Member Posts: 5

I run bootcamp on my mac, works perfectly fine; just follow the instructions.  You will need to obtain a licensed copy of whatever windows os you are using.