Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Obama position on illigel immigration

VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

I'm trying to decide who will screw me less. 

So what is Obama position on illigel immigration?

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Venger

So what is Obama position on illigel immigration?

That it isn't illegal.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

McCain says illegal imagrants are fine as they are like slave labour and cheaper than hiring Americans.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

McCain says illegal imagrants are fine as they are like slave labour and cheaper than hiring Americans.

Who else is going to shine my shoes for a nickel?

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

/deported

Seriously though, the Obama immigration plan can be found here.

Obama's voting record on immigration can be found here.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Well they already get free healthcare so I guess no issues there.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

Originally posted by DailyBuzz

/deported

I'll save others the reading.

Amnesty is his plan.

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309
    Originally posted by Dekron

/deported

Amnesty is his plan.

Thanks for the abridge version.

God can we really get a vote of no confidence?!

• RooseveltRoosevelt Member Posts: 341

/deported

Amnesty is his plan.

Amnesty went out of style with doublet jackets, beheadings, and large social events in castles. O wait Amnesty has only been around since the 1800's in that case it went out of style with Beads, Zanzibell slcks, and large social events in...tents? Dont aks what happened in them, I want there!

This is his story....

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

In a land of illegal immigrants you guys sure do cry alot when someone else trys to join the ranks of the US of A. I dont like illegal immigrants just like the next guy but the price of admission is crazy. They charge you alot of money to become a citizen when you got it for free. so calm the F down. They are doing jobs you dont like, and certainly wont do. If you have a problem with it goto Home Depot early in the morning and beat them onto the truck that comes by for day labor.

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

Another reason to vote for McCain.  Amnesty sucks, it always has, it always will.

Originally posted by Roosevelt

/deported

Amnesty is his plan.

doublet jackets, beheadings, and large social events in castles.

Obamas plan of Change, finally in detail.

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306
    Originally posted by Faxxer

Another reason to vote for McCain.

Fair enough. I wonder where McCain stands on the issue. . .?

No need to read the link. I already know he supports amnesty as well, but not as much as Obama. Keep in mind I never said I am 100% behind McCain.

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

it's true i don't like his position either, but he'll cave to the fence crowd and give us a strong boarder in time.

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

In a land of illegal immigrants you guys sure do cry alot when someone else trys to join the ranks of the US of A. I dont like illegal immigrants just like the next guy but the price of admission is crazy. They charge you alot of money to become a citizen when you got it for free. so calm the F down. They are doing jobs you dont like, and certainly wont do. If you have a problem with it goto Home Depot early in the morning and beat them onto the truck that comes by for day labor.

What a absolute steaming pile of shit.  Educate yourself on the effect and cost of illegal imigration before you go spouting off such nonsense.

• damond5031damond5031 Member UncommonPosts: 445

I dont really mind that they are here, as long as they are doing jobs that wont be filled by us Americans. But I am sick and tired of seeing these people and thier 7 kids lined up at the damn foodstamp office. Im tired of standing behind them at walmart and watching them pay for everything with a damn american flag card "foodstamp card". I have friends that have fallen on hard times that can't get any help with medical because apparenty they make to much money "minimum wage" or dont have enough kids to get help. If thier last name were Vasquez or something, they would be living high on the hog.

I think they folks that support illegals being here should pay for thier upkeep, and leave the rest of our wallets alone.

• VanpryVanpry Member Posts: 152
    Originally posted by damond5031

I dont really mind that they are here, as long as they are doing jobs that wont be filled by us Americans.

Ah but there is the problem.  Would you do your current job for half or a third of your salary?  If you wouldn't then there is another job an American won't do.  If you would but could get more across the street would you stay if not then there is another job an American won't do?

• Tuor7Tuor7 Member RarePosts: 982

This is just another example of how the two-party system is broken. Neither candidate seems to care about maintaining our borders and removing those who entered here illegally.

Small wonder why I wouldn't vote for either of these stiffs.

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

Wrong, i will do any job an illegal alien will do, and i do.And that is why i will not lose any sleep over any homeless people in this country, let them take the jobs back from the illegals if they want to work. Earn money and get off the street.  That is how i did it,i lived on the street, did day labor.

However if we wish to become a Nation of law breakers / Illegal aliens and the people who hire them.

So be it. But lets not whine when the Goverment creates more laws reigning in your liberties to maintain order  You cannot have it both ways.

You cannot expect people to obey the laws if millions are allowed to break it daily, and they don't, they hire you on a 1099 as a subcontactor, to avoid the taxes, then expect you to behave as an hourly employee. And allow you to pay the small business/self employed  taxes and expenses which are  destroying those businesses

And one more thing,If we want cheap Illegal  labor to take the jobs "Americans won't do" why not start importing millions of Indians and Chinese. I am sure we can find enough to take all our jobs at a cut throat rate. You will always be able to find a person from the Third world who would do your job for pennies on the dollar.  Why do you think the jobs  are being shipped overseas?

It's called the law of supply and demand,an over abundance of workers for a limited supply of jobs will drive living wages even lower in this country. I should know i have  done  the jobs that illegal aliens will do without a pay raise for the last 12 years...afterall why pay an American citizen, {who will expect  benefits a 40 hour work week not a 70 and maybe even a vacation  } more when you can hire an illegal for less? who will receive none of these things.

You see if illegal Aliens were not here doing the jobs" Americans won't do" there would not be enough workers to fill those jobs and Employers would have to offer more to gain the workers.Which would raise living standards for workers. You know the people who actually build and maintain the infrastructure of the nation but reap very little benefit for it.

Yeah illegal immigration sucks. And i see them everyday doing the jobs "Americans won't do"but the people who hire them and the Goverment that turns a blind eye are far worse in my book.

• Tuor7Tuor7 Member RarePosts: 982

BushMonkey,

They're *already* bringing in thousands of Asians and East Europeans, and Middle-easterners to do things like janitorial work (ABM, probably one of the largest janitorial companies in the US, hire over 80% foreigners from what I've seen). Plus, Microsoft and other companies have been pushing hard for years to keep increasing the H1-B visa limitations, and now thousands of them work here.

US companies are exporting as many jobs as they can, and important as many people as they can to do the jobs that cant be exported. They don't care about what doing this does to our economy or society, they care only about profit.