Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maplestory Better than WoW

idk but i play both games and i think maplestory is alot better than wow. Wow starting off is really boring and require money to play too , but Maplestory[MS] is free and you can choose to spend your own money to buy item in Cash shop, there over thousand of combination. The 2-D make Maplestory is a great way to chat and it easy to control.

Comments

• NarsheNarshe Member Posts: 563

No, a crappy platform free-to-play bot-filled game isen't better than WoW.

Waiting for Fallen Earth, World of Darkness, Old Republic, FFXIV

• SkeeterxiSkeeterxi Member Posts: 265

You agree with yourself, thats nice.

• thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183

the two above me are so right....first of all, maple story is crap...if your cheap enough to not want to pay 15 dollars a month...BTW, that averages out to 50 cents a day....on a game...it makes me wonder if you even OWN the computer your on...and so everyone knows..im only saying this because it seems the OP's problem is that you HAVE to pay..which is wrong, you could live off free trials....and secondly...OK so you agree with yourself? is that important..i think not....because if you DIDENT you would be sad and pathetic...but lets try THIS shall we....

i think the moon is the bottom of the giant UFO that both created the earth AND all life on it...it will crash into the earth in the first new moon of 2010 and grind it to dust as it spins around trying to fly to its home planet....i agree with myself...it doesnt make the before statement any more insane.

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

• crimsonskyescrimsonskyes Member Posts: 67

I nearly rofled my waffle thinking about what the op thinks is a good game if he puts maplestory anywhere near wow. Any game that requires me to move my hand from the mouse to the keyboard over and over again just to interface with npcs makes it beyond a terrible F2P game. Pretty much any offline RPG or platformer is years ahead of this mess.

Hype is my nemesis. i will fight it til the day i die whether i take it down or it takes me down. So depressing, Yes?

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

No question.  Hands down it's better.  I especially like it on pancakes.

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459

The real question to ask is why would you post this on a WoW forum??? You may get a much better response in the.........wait for it........Maplestory forum......Tah Dah!!!

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641
    Originally posted by Pappy13

No....uhm, no, Pappy......that's maple SYRUP, Hun....maple SYRUP. 

And frankly, I'm not a big fan of maple syrup, so I have to say that WoW is better than maple syrup.  Now, however, if we brought some BLUEBERRY syrup into the picture.....uhm....

Oh nevermind.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

For the sake of all humanity I hope the OP is being ironic.

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459

Originally posted by girlgeek
    Originally posted by Pappy13 No question.  Hands down it's better.  I especially like it on pancakes.

No....uhm, no, Pappy......that's maple SYRUP, Hun....maple SYRUP.  image
    And frankly, I'm not a big fan of maple syrup, so I have to say that WoW is better than maple syrup.  Now, however, if we brought some BLUEBERRY syrup into the picture.....uhm....
    Oh nevermind.

NOOOOOO!!!! I wanna know what happens if we bring Blueberry syrup into the picture!!!

OMG, i gotta get out more

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

Oh nevermind.

Ohhhh!!! I think I need to replace the battery in my hearing aid.  What were we talking about again? LOL

Originally posted by jason_webb

Oh nevermind.

NOOOOOO!!!! I wanna know what happens if we bring Blueberry syrup into the picture!!!

OMG, i gotta get out more

WOOOOOHOOOO!  jason_webb gave me my first laffgasm* of the day!  You ornery little .

hehehe

*NOTE: "Laffgasm" is a "madeup" word, so no grammar police need correct my spelling to "laughgasm" as it's MY word, and  I will spell it as I like.  :P

• faefrostfaefrost Member Posts: 199
    Originally posted by xxbanditsxz

idk but i play both games and i think maplestory is alot better than wow. Wow starting off is really boring and require money to play too , but Maplestory[MS] is free and you can choose to spend your own money to buy item in Cash shop, there over thousand of combination. The 2-D make Maplestory is a great way to chat and it easy to control.

Lets see here. history of 1 post. semi lame attempt at quasi "leetspeak" to try and look cool for the kids. Posting on a board for the most popular game to try and link a poorly marketed, underfunded, underdeveloped, microtransaction niche game, and drum up interest.

Uh huh.

Can you say MARKETING TROLL?

"This paid comercial advertisement has been brought to you by the makers of maplestory. No really Its not as bad as our cheesy marketing attempts might lead you to think! really!... please come pay us something?... we're hungry and haven't eaten in weeks... if noone comes play our game we'll have to eat the art staff..."

• yugyugyugyug Member Posts: 11

Maplestory is crap.  Seems your only reason for liking it is that it is free. 

So is playing tic tac toe, and is actually a better game.

• bodypassbodypass Member Posts: 770

I thought Donkey Kong on the N64 was great and still is btw.

• ZebladeZeblade Member UncommonPosts: 931

HAHA..  Sorry but its like asking.. Ok whats better a lighter or two sticks to start  a fire?

Originally posted by faefrost

Originally posted by xxbanditsxz

Lets see here. history of 1 post. semi lame attempt at quasi "leetspeak" to try and look cool for the kids. Posting on a board for the most popular game to try and link a poorly marketed, underfunded, underdeveloped, microtransaction niche game, and drum up interest.

Uh huh.

Can you say MARKETING TROLL?

"This paid comercial advertisement has been brought to you by the makers of maplestory. No really Its not as bad as our cheesy marketing attempts might lead you to think! really!... please come pay us something?... we're hungry and haven't eaten in weeks... if noone comes play our game we'll have to eat the art staff..."

ROFL!  Hey man...I had JUST poured and taken a sip of my FIRST morning cup of coffee when I read this.  I'm sending you the bill for the new keyboard. 

• RanekRanek Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by Zayne3145

For the sake of all humanity I hope the OP is being ironic.

Nope hes just being idiotic.