Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bug Report replies

Quick question, when reporting a bug, do you get any sort of reply regarding it such as "Thanks, we're aware if this and working on it", or "This is actually intended", or even "Thanks for telling us, we'll look into it"?

Just curious mainly because there's a couple bugs I've encountered with quests (personal and public) that make them rather hard, if not outright impossible to do, and knowing how long it'll be before being able to do these would be nice.  I'd hope quests, or at least PQs have a moderate level of importance overall.

Comments

• FreelanceFreelance Member Posts: 83

actually read a post by one of the devs and they said that they do not respond to all bug reports but do log them for resolution.

I think the only things they respond to are stuff like not getting quest rewards and such. 

I know when I report gold spammers I can see where it shows me they have grabbed ticket but never get a response from that.  They just ban the accounts and move on.  I know some of them dont show them grabbing the ticket for almost 24 hrs. 

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

In practically every MMO where I could and did file a bug report, I have yet to receive a reply to any of them.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

I reported bugs and received e-mail replies.

Generic ones, but I don't mind that since there are probably so many pouring in just after launch. They would have to hire a bunch of new staff if they wanted to answer every report in a personal way.

And for those crucial issues there are petitions, of course.

Edit: I was wrong. It is even better:

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We have had several reports about this and it is a known issue. Rest assured that we will have this resolved as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

WAR European Customer Support Team"

FYI: This particular bug was about the WAR story part of the ToK; if I click one of the Racal Pairing overviews and browse through that it won't let me go back to the Racial Pairing overview page.