Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should all mmos except WoW be banned?

Tutu2Tutu2 Member UncommonPosts: 572

Everything else is terrible! It would make the site more compact too without so many links on the side.

Comments

• EethereanEetherean Member Posts: 94

obvious attempt at trying to start a flame war.

way to go.

your a winner.

• SharajatSharajat Member Posts: 926
    Originally posted by Tutu2

Everything else is terrible! It would make the site more compact too without so many links on the side.

I did find something that ought to be banned.

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.

-Thomas Jefferson

• Tutu2Tutu2 Member UncommonPosts: 572
    Originally posted by Sharajat

I just expressed my opinion, why should that warrant a ban?

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

.....ehhhhh

FAIL...

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• MobfigureMobfigure Member Posts: 44

I'm all for voicing an opinion, but are you serious?.. Just because WoW has the most subscribers, doesn't necessarily make it the best game on the market. Yeah its enjoyable, but how long is it enjoyable for? I could safely say I played WoW for 2+ years, and now its more of a game in the dust for me. I've had more fun playing different games, the community in WoW, the economy, its all over rated. Yeah flame me if you will the beauty of it is... you'll be wasting your time cause I wont return to this post ;)

GTFO wO.oW heads.

oh and for the record, the MMO industry as of lately should be exiled until they can make a decent long term MMO, this new age stuff is killing what MMOs stand for. And that means I cant play one MMO to date consectuively (last game I played more then 4 years without bordom was Asheron's Call, and still enjoying it ;)

ta-ta

• SharajatSharajat Member Posts: 926

You used up your entire alotment of fail in one post.   Since you're over your fail limit the obvious thing to do is to protect you from yourself.

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.

-Thomas Jefferson

• Tutu2Tutu2 Member UncommonPosts: 572

You used up your entire alotment of fail in one post.   Since you're over your fail limit the obvious thing to do is to protect you from yourself.

pfft whatever, most of the mmos on the side are half-assed, there's truth to that.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by zymurgeist

Originally posted by SgtFrog

.....ehhhhh
    FAIL...

Really? I didn't think it was nearly that good.

i say whaaa?

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• BroGamingPageBroGamingPage Member UncommonPosts: 492

Yep, trying to start a flame war. I want to say something. I logged in wow for the 1st time last week since I quit 6 months after open beta. Nothing has changed, it's repeat repeat repeat. PVP here, pvp there, cartoons this cartoons that, quest the same bullshit, and grind and instance....it's the same bullshit.

Warhammer is fresh. I didn't like warhammer at first, but it's really growing on me. I'm loving it. Wow is shit. I'm playing lineage 2 and warhammer atm. I'll never touch wow again. Way too gear based.

Anyone want to help with this flame war thread, lol?

• rikiliirikilii Member UncommonPosts: 1,084

Feeding trolls is bad, mmkay.

This discussion has been closed.