Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tabula Rasa: Garriott on Colbert Report

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Yesterday, I thought that maybe the folks promoting Tabula Rasa through Opperation Immortality were looking for the Colbert Bump when they announced that the TV comedian's DNA would go into space as a part of the marketing gimmick / science-like project. Last night, I was proven right.

As I watched the Colbert Report on Comedy Central (Comedy Network here in Canada), I was surprised to hear an interview with Tabula Rasa creator Richard Garriott. Colbert bump? Maybe, but look how it worked out for former presidential hopeful Mike Heckabee...

Minutes before Richard Garriott went into quarantine for his space flight to the International Space Station, he talked to Stephen Colbert last night about Colbert's immortality. Colbert's DNA has been digitized and will travel with Garriott into space as a part of Operation Immortality. Watch the Colbert video to see the full interview.

See the video here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• streeastreea Member UncommonPosts: 654

I  Stephen Colbert.

• kingleekinglee Member Posts: 103

No plug for the game.

• shohadabanshohadaban Member Posts: 36

Richard is kidnapped by russian mobsters!

In all reality this is kinda creepy considering the financial, and global mess amounting atm.

Let us hope we never need to use that dna pod

• thorntonthornton Member Posts: 60

Love the game, couldn't care less about Operation Immortality.  I started playing TR when they started with Operation Immortality, I think it's a waste of money if it is taking away resources from TR.  I can't wait until it is over.