Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DarkFall Artists quality work

IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Just had a real pleasant hour or two looking at some of the Art work produced by just two of the DF artists.

This page has a self portrait of one of the Artists by Another , also wortha look at the Fine Art Sections.

http://www.henningludvigsen.com/wordpress/?page_id=245

Comments

• tsitluctsitluc Member Posts: 67

The art that is NOT in game / in-engine and just rendered in 3dsmax is done pretty well.

Too bad their technology and engine is so shitty and outdated it can't represent/render  the art properly in-game where it actually matters.

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

:o that looks nice!

the guy got talent

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

• Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686
    Originally posted by kingtommyboy

:o that looks nice!
    the guy got talent

Yes i agree.

Some really talented guys is working on the game Darkfall.

Have a nice day

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630
    Originally posted by tsitluc

The art that is NOT in game / in-engine and just rendered in 3dsmax is done pretty well.
    Too bad their technology and engine is so shitty and outdated it can't represent/render  the art properly in-game where it actually matters.

If you goto hennings art forums you will find in game art... for DF but you have to look, there is a reference to dragons drawn by Henning and animated by staff working for him on DF. The post was for people who like Art and wanted to see the quality of the people working on DFO.

Nothing More.

As far as the game goes , I am sure the video they released is not representative of how good the game will really look. Some of the in game screenshots released the other day are more representative of what gameplay will really look like.

• HeavygainHeavygain Member Posts: 5

Some beautiful work.

The devs have already stated that the gameplay video is not an accurate representation of what the game will look like at release.

Personally, I am more interested in the gameplay than the art however, and I really don't care in the least if it did release looking like in the gameplay video lol. All that I want is some fresh gameplay.