Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEASE!

MMORPG.com!

please delete those idiot flash files from your server! you know which one, those of Ace Online!

The sound is horrible and VERY VERY annoying!!! I don't want to hear some crap sound effects from an unwanted ad when I am listening music and browsing!

thanks

Playing EVE Online

(PM me for the EVE 21-day trial program)

Comments

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811

/signed

• pinkspiderxpinkspiderx Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 14

i always have the sound off but i can see where that would be annoying.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Use Firefox and you will never see any advertisement. I got no idea what you're talking about actually because I've disabled all adverts on this page.

• heremypetheremypet Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 528

It's actually kind of like backwards advertising.

The fact that the ad insists on getting in my face prevents me from ever considering its message, much less clicking it.

If I were a marketing strategist for a rival company, I couldnt think of a more efficient way to turn people off of a product.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."

• TidermanTiderman Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 84

Didnt know there was any on this site

• jeppahjeppah Member Posts: 56

I use firefox (3.0.1) and I get that ANOYING sound from the flash aswell .. I really don't want to block ads from MMORPG since it's one of the ways they make money and I don't might supporting the site if they have something good.

But that flash banner makes it really really hard.. it's imposiible to listen to music while browsing MMORPG.com because of the banner.

So yeah please fix the banner.

• rarrafrarraf Member UncommonPosts: 27

yeah I would have to agree the sound is terible dont mind add's but the sound is horrible

• lumachelumache Member Posts: 314
    Originally posted by roodbwoy

MMORPG.com!
    please delete those idiot flash files from your server! you know which one, those of Ace Online!
    The sound is horrible and VERY VERY annoying!!! I don't want to hear some crap sound effects from an unwanted ad when I am listening music and browsing!

thanks

Yep - S I G N E D !

-Lum

• InTheSeaInTheSea Member Posts: 141

OMG OMG. That really scared me.

Most annoying feature I have ever seen on any site, bar none.

• TRD87TRD87 Member UncommonPosts: 115

We have received your complaints, and the advertisement team has been contacted. Please refrain from starting a new thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

TRD

This discussion has been closed.