Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone pre-order from Direct2Drive?

If so, any problems or issues?

Comments

• ToddrulesToddrules Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 19

I have and no problems.

• d0n0d0n0 Member Posts: 123

i think he refers to problems on beta cdkey registration... maybe?

There is no knowledge that is no power.

• huzzahhuzzah Member Posts: 35

No, just problems with the purchase/download in general.  I was thinking of buying from them and just wanted to see if there were any gotchas.

• EoDzeroEoDzero Member Posts: 45

i did direct2drive

no issues got my open beta key been playing since sunday, and you get the game key for the item and early access starting the 16th thats 2 days before release retail. No issues here atleast not for the US

• coomscooms Member Posts: 219

I had no problems at all. did you use their download manager? I love direct2drive. i got my beta keys about 2 mins after ordering and i was downloading 1 min after.

• diarheasaucediarheasauce Member Posts: 60

i have had no problems wit dd i luv them

WORD LIFE LAWL SAUCE

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

I got WAR from D2D as well, and also had no issues.

I've ordered and downloaded, so far, six different games from them and NEVER had any problems.  I'd give D2D a double

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• huzzahhuzzah Member Posts: 35

Thanks for the feedback, I'm clicking through the order process at their site now.

• SaekoraSaekora Member Posts: 110

No problems at all.

• FatGamerFatGamer Member UncommonPosts: 122

I did mine there also after GS screwed up and told me they can't give me a pre order code for the CE I ordered from them. I cancelled there and did D2D and had no problems at all!

The Adventures of Fat Gamer - http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/FatGamer

• jnicholajnichola Member Posts: 118

Im having trouble with  D2D today, I tried to buy the game, but it says "there is a problem completeing your purchase, contact customer service for assistance"

When i try to contact service it prompts me to login (even though im already logged in) and then tells me my login information is incorrect)

At first i thought it was my error so i went through the whole "i forgot my password" routine and reset my password, went back to customer service and bam... same error,  incorrect login information.

I tried it one more time just to be sure, with the same results.

I'm going to try the EB store next but so far i've tried 3 retailers with 0 success first amazon then gamestop then d2d, all the local retailers  are out of the preorder codes too so it looks like we're just too late at this point... thats pretty disappointing but whatever the games going to be out in a week.

Seeya then

• doromurdoromur Member Posts: 152
    Originally posted by jnichola

Im having trouble with  D2D today, I tried to buy the game, but it says "there is a problem completeing your purchase, contact customer service for assistance"

When i try to contact service it prompts me to login (even though im already logged in) and then tells me my login information is incorrect)

At first i thought it was my error so i went through the whole "i forgot my password" routine and reset my password, went back to customer service and bam... same error,  incorrect login information.

I tried it one more time just to be sure, with the same results.

I'm going to try the EB store next but so far i've tried 3 retailers with 0 success first amazon then gamestop then d2d, all the local retailers  are out of the preorder codes too so it looks like we're just too late at this point... thats pretty disappointing but whatever the games going to be out in a week.

Seeya then

The login for the customer service page is different - you have to create a separate account on the customer service site.

Enjoy

Currently Playing Nothing...

Thank,

Thats a little confuising, anyway I managed to get logged into their customer support and submitted a ticket, but I still cant complete the transaction.

I am waiting for a reply, I also tried go gamer.... but no beta key was in my confirmation email so i canceled and submitted a request to THEIR customer service, I also called every game retailer within 50 miles  (not that thats alot) and no one had any copies of tyhe pre order beta keys.

I think they released a limited number of the keys and they are all gone... they should release some more and live up to their proimise or take the ad off their site saying preorders can get into beta... because as of today, it seems they cant

• doromurdoromur Member Posts: 152
    Originally posted by jnichola

Thank,

Thats a little confuising, anyway I managed to get logged into their customer support and submitted a ticket, but I still cant complete the transaction.

I am waiting for a reply, I also tried go gamer.... but no beta key was in my confirmation email so i canceled and submitted a request to THEIR customer service, I also called every game retailer within 50 miles  (not that thats alot) and no one had any copies of tyhe pre order beta keys.

I think they released a limited number of the keys and they are all gone... they should release some more and live up to their proimise or take the ad off their site saying preorders can get into beta... because as of today, it seems they cant

It took 24 hours for mine to clear.

It's part of their security procedure for 1st time purchases apparently - a human reviews the transaction as it is a "card-holder not present" purchase.

Hope that helps..

Currently Playing Nothing...

• randomtrandomt Member UncommonPosts: 1,220

no problems with d2d here either.

As for the preorder keys of the previous poster.. on the bright side the game launches officially next week, so you aren't missing that much..

Head start sounds nice, but really if you out level everyone else, you're going to end up having no one (or barely anyone) to do battlefields or public quests or what have you, with. So you'll either have to keep leveling and being undermanned for group stuff, or wait for others to catch up.. :]

On the other hand just being able to play sooner than later is nice, so yea.. sorry to hear you have issues :p

yeah im not sweating it too much,  games going to be out soon enough

thanks for all the input guys