Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Animosity (US Destruction Guild Recruiting)

ToddrulesToddrules Warhammer Online CorrespondentColumbia, MDPosts: 19Member

Guild: Animosity

Game: Warhammer

Faction: Destruction

Server:Wasteland

Recruiting Status: Open (all classes)

Animosity is a Warhammer Destruction guild looking to build a core group of players interested in progression and having fun. We don't expect you to sacrifice your real life for a game but we will be looking for players that can help us advance in the game.

* We only accept applicants 18 years and older.

* We have a Ventrilo Server

Please feel free or ask any questions in our public forum or apply at

Visit us at http://animositywar.guildlaunch.com/

Comments

• ToddrulesToddrules Warhammer Online Correspondent Columbia, MDPosts: 19Member

bump

We have decided on our server Wasteland

If you would like to speak to the GM online, send a tell to Locdawg in game.

as of now we have 30 members and are looking to add 20 or so more.

• AndrewGoatAndrewGoat St. Albans, WVPosts: 96Member

So, I was interested in your guild, went to the webpage, signed up, and was apparently approved since I can read the forums now. But I have yet to get inducted into the guild, and Ive given you and 3 or 4 of your guildmates tells, and they all get ignored.

Starting to wonder if I wasted my time or not, rolling on this server.

I haven't seen any tells, what is your charcter name and i will send you an invite.