Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neosteam, An Alternative for Wow

2»

Comments

• kaskuskaskus Member Posts: 105

that's the point of wha i am saying, we have a different taste in every things that we wanted and every game that we also wanted to play.. we dont have to dump the idea in every ones mind that we shall not play this game because it is a childish form of MMO

• HotLineHotLine Member Posts: 113

it is not childish. it is just a game for all ages

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362
    Originally posted by Draq

Originally posted by kaskus

You don't have to call this a review, this is just a feedback by a overwhelmed player of Neosteam

How about I call it what it is? A shameless advertisement.

yeah the op (op in many shameless advertisement posts on this forum for this game also) couldnt had made it more obvious.

i cant stand how people associated with the game they are posting about, try to come off as an excited gamer who has FINALLY found a better game than wow.....as much as i dont like wow (because of the pre-teen idiots and ease of game play) its still a well put toghether game that isnt skin deep, as these asian grind mmos are (grind...end of story kind of games)

i dont know how many games ive downloaded and regretted because of shameles advertisers such as the op...Rohan was one of these game...so now, and i hope others follow suit.... i tend to shy away from games on this forum loaded with shamelss advertisers and fanbois

i mean look at my thread regarding an honest, somewhat critical review of this game (what this forum is suppose to provide) i got only one reply and it wasnt even that descriptive

so to the shamless advertiser OP...just buy a damn banner ad and leave the reviewing to people not associated with the game

thank you

• teaheartteaheart Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by crunchyblack

Originally posted by Draq

Originally posted by kaskus

You don't have to call this a review, this is just a feedback by a overwhelmed player of Neosteam

How about I call it what it is? A shameless advertisement.

yeah the op (op in many shameless advertisement posts on this forum for this game also) couldnt had made it more obvious.

i cant stand how people associated with the game they are posting about, try to come off as an excited gamer who has FINALLY found a better game than wow.....as much as i dont like wow (because of the pre-teen idiots and ease of game play) its still a well put toghether game that isnt skin deep, as these asian grind mmos are (grind...end of story kind of games)

i dont know how many games ive downloaded and regretted because of shameles advertisers such as the op...Rohan was one of these game...so now, and i hope others follow suit.... i tend to shy away from games on this forum loaded with shamelss advertisers and fanbois

i mean look at my thread regarding an honest, somewhat critical review of this game (what this forum is suppose to provide) i got only one reply and it wasnt even that descriptive

so to the shamless advertiser OP...just buy a damn banner ad and leave the reviewing to people not associated with the game

thank you

I don't understand why you would blatantly avoid a game just because someone says it's good.  If you want a decent critique of a game, try searching for one on a non-forum site.  That's what I do when I look for a game.  Then you'll find the real reviewers.

And to other replies to the original topic, I actually think Neosteam is a decent game when you place it into the free mmorpg category.  There are plenty of long quests to do, and I love exploring this game more than any other game I've played.  One reaon-- you don't lose exp when you die and you're under level 30.

There's something about the game that bothers me, however.  There doesn't seem to be much of a community.  There are tons of idiots arguing.

"whiny bitch. when will you ever stop complaining?"

"I'll stop when I feel like it."

"Go die."

"Blah blah blah..." continue throwing insults for another 10, 15 minutes.

Doesn't sound like a community, does it?  I think I'll continue playing, but I haven't spoken to a single player, yet.

I'm wishing that the community was more like Deco online, but other than that, it's decent.

My ingame name is teaheart.  ^_^  Look me up if you'd like a decent, non-"whiny" chat.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

OP's words about Neosteam being tough WoW's competitor make me giggle.

The most popular MMORPG with more then 10 mils active subscribers should be scared of F2P game that noone even heard about. For sure

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

dont take the OP's opinion to heart....he/she has been shamelessly advertising this game on the forums since this game came up here.

anyway out of all the op posts there is really nothing of substance to convice me that this game isnt just another f2p asian grinder with a cash shop...we all know the drill with those and we all know some idiot has to compare it as "an alternative to wow"

to be honest, alternative to wow would mean its an "easy mode" game that requires no skills that millions of pre-teens play, so either way, a wow alternative or another asian grider, this game will never be anything special, or origional.

• ZANGFEIZANGFEI Member Posts: 439
    Originally posted by Balthaazar1

So I googled it.. if graphics is what you seek, seek elsewhere, it looks very hard on the eyes.

www.rpgfan.com/pics/neosteam/ss-002.jpg

A better choice might be Rohan Online: Blood Feud, an Open Beta:

www.playrohan.com/

A Screenshot from Rohan Online:

img523.imageshack.us/img523/4927/rohan05rx8.jpg

Please add " you must compete with Bots" cuff anyone LOLOLOLOL. GMs are having a Blast.

Ban one and 5 new ones are up and running. other than that Great game.

• darkside021darkside021 Member Posts: 2

I really would like someone to get in touch with me about getting subsidised for shamelessly shilling their frightfully bad F2P game. I bet I could do it so much better then most anyone you could find, due to my seemingly rare ability to 'write in English decently'.

• GenjimaruGenjimaru Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by ZANGFEI

Originally posted by Balthaazar1

So I googled it.. if graphics is what you seek, seek elsewhere, it looks very hard on the eyes.

www.rpgfan.com/pics/neosteam/ss-002.jpg

A better choice might be Rohan Online: Blood Feud, an Open Beta:

www.playrohan.com/

A Screenshot from Rohan Online:

img523.imageshack.us/img523/4927/rohan05rx8.jpg

Please add " you must compete with Bots" cuff anyone LOLOLOLOL. GMs are having a Blast.

Ban one and 5 new ones are up and running. other than that Great game.

Lol yeah bots were insane in Rohan, especialy the ones who spammed in cities to where it got to the point that you'd rarely see a normal person speak.

Anyway back on topic, I never really tried Steam yet so I might give it a go.  Had a plan to try it before but, now I'm looking for a new mmo, f2p or p2p it doesn't matter to me really tbh.  So since I'm trying alot of different MMO's out, I'll give this one a go most likely.