Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Classes Video

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Classes VideoNCsoft has provided us with this new video from the upcoming MMORPG, Aion. This one features the classes in the game.

Watch the interview here

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

I think Mythic had better watch it's back, this game could be the sleeper of the year.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

i want it now...

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• RehmesRehmes Member Posts: 600

This is the ONE game im waiting for.

• ardohainardohain Member Posts: 103

just have to keep your fingers crossed that ncsoft does not butcher the game. anyone who played lineage2 understands. i've got my hopes up for this game, but even more Blade and Soul. here's to earnest hoping that ncsoft will provide a little more "customer first" attitude with its games coming up in the future.

Originally posted by ardohain

just have to keep your fingers crossed that ncsoft does not butcher the game. anyone who played lineage2 understands. i've got my hopes up for this game, but even more Blade and Soul. here's to earnest hoping that ncsoft will provide a little more "customer first" attitude with its games coming up in the future.

i play l2....they butcherd nothing

• ardohainardohain Member Posts: 103
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

uh...ok. i guess my expectations that timely attention to class imbalance, adena farming, ... f it nevermind. if you honestly believe what you wrote i don't think we'll ever be able to understand each other. the poor handling of the title should be quite obvious imo.

Originally posted by SgtFrog

uh...ok. i guess my expectations that timely attention to class imbalance, adena farming, ... f it nevermind. if you honestly believe what you wrote i don't think we'll ever be able to understand each other. the poor handling of the title should be quite obvious imo.

every mmo has and has had some sort of class inbalance.

also how is adena farming their fualt?

• javacjavac Member Posts: 1,175

Oh yay, another themepark MMO with absolutely nothing new in terms of gameplay or MMO innovation...

Originally posted by javac

Oh yay, another themepark MMO with absolutely nothing new in terms of gameplay or MMO innovation...

oh yay another troll post

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860
    Originally posted by javac

Did you get all that after seeing a video?

Seriously, no offence for the educated darkfall fans, I know there are, but most of the community following that game are agressive towards anything that doesn't fill their shoes, and incredibly annoying in these forums, and the first ones to whine about the "vaportrolls", also.