Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those of you who like gunz, check out S4 legue

DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Game jsut hit open beta, you can check it out here.,

http://s4.en.alaplaya.eu/

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Comments

• FMLxFMLx Member UncommonPosts: 19

it good, maybe better than gunz

• dcorleone75dcorleone75 Member UncommonPosts: 55

What kinda game is this?  FPS?  MMORPG?  Gunz was a FPS right?  Never played it.

• afroduckafroduck Member UncommonPosts: 23

Gunz was a TPS and this is too

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by afroduck

Gunz was a TPS and this is too

What the hell is a TPS?

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• LougarouLougarou Member Posts: 278

Third Person Shooter. Yes, S4 is a TPS.

• OverpowerOverpower Member Posts: 105

Metal Gear Online is the best TPS i've played. Not too much a fan of Gunz, hacking is too easy and abundant in Gunz. No hacks in Metal Gear Online though :D

To Crybabies: Uhm...if a game pisses you off, don't play it - duh.
    To Crybabies - Part 2: If you want a game to suit all your needs, start off by going to college to become a Game Designer.
    Emo User Award: busdriver, for his love of Britney Spears - The Prize - Winning Posts

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

this game's got potential, even though it's only in the early stages.

• DiabloheadDiablohead Member Posts: 29

Would be alright if I could play it, after the first loading screen the game gives an error and closes down.

• KainXSKainXS Member Posts: 13

I have been playing this game since I heard about it and its better than gunz, this is one of the funnest games I have ever played

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,847

I completely forgot about this game. Wanted to play it when I heard about it a year ago. Will have to check it out.

Wonder if the the PSP version is still in development.

• DefendedDefended Member Posts: 2

Cool looking game,  but Guns I think was not as cartooned out and gave me more of a matrix feel.  This game is really animated, but it doesn't look half bad.  From what I read it sounds like it would be a really neat game to play if you were into Guns or like anime, or just really want to play another Third Person Shooter.  The thing that appealed most to me when I read about it was the fact that you can create your characters to do things better like running quicker.  And I myself like that type of game play but just don't think I have time for another game, but for those who do.

Have Fun!

• btraillbtraill Member UncommonPosts: 97

Is it EU only? By the link it looks discouraging for me, as I'm a Canadian. Is it available to NA?