Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CoS Correspondent: Just to Clarify

mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Hi everyone.  I have the title CoS Correspondent since I wrote an article for CoS and submitted it to the site.  It was just recently published.  While here, I would just like to clarify some things:

1.  I do not work for MMO Magic.

2.  I do not work at MMORPG.com, I am just a voulanteer

3.  I am not getting paid by MMORPG.com or MMO Magic for writing my articles

4.  I'm just a fan writing articles for my favorite game.

That's all.  You can read my first article here

-Mike

Comments

• PellagrenPellagren Member Posts: 32

Excellent.  I thought it was a fairly good read. 

I think it would have been good to talk more about the skills system as that is also very different than how other MMO's deal with leveling and progression.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by Pellagren

Excellent.  I thought it was a fairly good read. 
    I think it would have been good to talk more about the skills system as that is also very different than how other MMO's deal with leveling and progression.

Hello Pellagren,

Thanks for the compliment. 

As for the article, it was just about one [key] part about CoS.  There will be more articles (I'm not sure when, but there will be).  I thinkt he topic I covered is a fairly large part about CoS; the quests are unliek any other game out there.  People know about the interesting quests, but in this article I was giving more detail into how they worked.

Thanks for the idea on the skill system, I'll make sure to remember that for the next article.  I'll probably mix that with another topic - since there aren't enough details on the skill system (yet) to write 1,000 words.  They'll be more articles in the future about different parts of CoS; this was just the first.

-Mike

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

Hey Mike,

Congratulations on being the game correspondent and the article was a very good read indeed.

I can say that I have played in game with Mike and he is someone that just love's gamming,you guys are in good hands.

I didnt really know much about CoS but I will check back to read your posts mate and see how the game progresses.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• noobzornoobzor Member Posts: 43

first of allthank you for the update and your opinion of CoS and for some following ideas for topics are

1: the ever changing world

2: the intellagence of enemys

3: how everything you do do's not effect your own story but  everything around you aswell

ps

i personaly enjoyed your writing and think you could make a proffesion of it as well as givine insights to the game that have been given to you without really revealing anything to ruin the fun. all in all i thank you for your time and willingness to share with us all though i know i speak for more than just me. keep up the good work.

OR ELSE