Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

PW stat generator

mudmonkeymudmonkey fort benning, GAPosts: 8Member

Just found myself wanting something that I never really had use for on my character in the MY version.  Does anyone have a link to a character stat generator?  Something where you can choose race, allocate points and see all the results (not counting gear of course).  If I wasn't very clear in my description here's a link to a nice generator for Rohan, as an example of what I'm looking for.   

Tagged:

Comments

• YuuiYuui KaunasPosts: 723Member

Originally posted by mudmonkey
    Just found myself wanting something that I never really had use for on my character in the MY version. Does anyone have a link to a character stat generator? Something where you can choose race, allocate points and see all the results (not counting gear of course). If I wasn't very clear in my description here's a link to a nice generator for Rohan, as an example of what I'm looking for.

This is what you are looking for, maybe:
    http://www.ampota.com/pw/statcalc/

if not,, then there are other
    Tools in PW-WIki

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• mudmonkeymudmonkey fort benning, GAPosts: 8Member

I think I'll be able to make those work.  Thank you for the info.