Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer addons?

just wondering if you guys think they will make an addon for the dmg text? cause its a bit smaller then id like.

Comments

• NogginNoggin Member Posts: 808
    Originally posted by tooga123

just wondering if you guys think they will make an addon for the dmg text? cause its a bit smaller then id like.

So far as I understand there is no reason why not, only demand and a willing modder.

• tooga123tooga123 Member UncommonPosts: 113

anyone point me in the right direction to making my own addons... i have been interested in doing it for a long time

• DloreDlore Member UncommonPosts: 462

Bah, didnt WoW start the add-on faze? I always liked how SWGs modding was pretty interesting. We need a company who'll make a good fantasy medieval mmo that allows players to make their own mods like weapon mods, armor mods etc. But that will never happen and WAR is my cup of tea.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

There are warhammer addons.

Ooooh where? Well I guess that wont matter because in release they'll all be gone or have to be remaked....hopefully no one starts the nude mod attack....12yr olds will reign!

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Oooh, they have some interesting ones. Add-ons aren't really stricted against the devs now-a-days are they?

• PhilssPhilss Member Posts: 433

God i hope so cause as a healer the Warband/scenario UI is just plain horrible .

• andeemann10andeemann10 Member Posts: 237
    Originally posted by Dlore

Bah, didnt WoW start the add-on faze? I always liked how SWGs modding was pretty interesting. We need a company who'll make a good fantasy medieval mmo that allows players to make their own mods like weapon mods, armor mods etc. But that will never happen and WAR is my cup of tea.

DAoC has had mods and addons since before WoW was released.

------------------------------
    "Capitalism is currently working as intended."

• KlikhizzKlikhizz Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by andeemann10

Originally posted by Dlore

DAoC has had mods and addons since before WoW was released.

Yes, but since Blizzard invented the computer DAoC was just copying WoW.

Tahrqa Leifbow,
    Lord Commander of the Argent Order

• last_exilelast_exile Member Posts: 196

i hope to god they dont have addons how i lost my wow ac dowloaded some addons from curse and just so happen it was folowed by a keylogger... addons just ruin the game keep it simple :D

• tooga123tooga123 Member UncommonPosts: 113
    Originally posted by last_exile

i hope to god they dont have addons how i lost my wow ac dowloaded some addons from curse and just so happen it was folowed by a keylogger... addons just ruin the game keep it simple :D

i definatly agree i usually keep it clean...BUT i would love to tweak just a few things to my liking, my wife is the opposite she will be downloading any addon that even remotly enhances the ui  but everyone has their thing