Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo Out Now!!

jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

If you have even the slightest interest in Star Wars you must play this demo for the 360 on XBOX Live or PS3 on PSN. The gameplay is kindof similar to the newer zelda games but with very fluid controls and wickid force powers. You don't get very many force powers in the demo but even so, you still feel like the most badass sith apprentice to exist. You get force push, grip, and lightning in the demo. Like always though, the demo is too short, which I can imagine they do on purpose to have you dying for more.

PLAY IT!!

Comments

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I played through the demo quite a few times, it's the most fun I've had in a demo in some time, I'll be sure to pick this one up, probably on launch day.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

PC version of the demo? Or is it only for ps3/xbox?

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    Originally posted by Wolfenpride

PC version of the demo? Or is it only for ps3/xbox?

The game is coming out for a while bunch of systems, sadly, not for the PC though, I imagine to stump pirating. I would do the same thing, with how out of hand PC piracy is.

Let's see, it's gonna be on 360, PS3, PSP, DS, WII, PS2

and I think that's it, obviously it will be different on each system to varying degrees.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

I just played it too and kept thinking to myself why I even needed a lightsaber lol.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I envy yall. I'm on vacation in Hawaii having a great and beautiful time talking to ladies, clubs are around, scenery is great....heh. Sucks.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Can't wait, I had no time to try it last night but now I'm dying to get off of work and give it a go!

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Girl you don't have an X360 stop trippin.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

I have played it for the first time today and I really liked it, and I don't even like Star Wars.

It took a little while to get used to throwing things, but once I got the hang of it the game was really enjoyable. So far the amount of Lightsaber combat seems limited although this is probably because it was the first part of the game.

This one is certainly a day one buy for me.

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

i have a ps3. bought it mainly for bluray. havent been online yet...xcept a game or 2 of GTA4.

do i just go to a playstation portal to get this demo? im a n00b with this.

fire it up and ill see it when i sign in or something?

btw, is this demo online or SP only? 

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Just create a Playstation network account and then go to the playstation store, thats all.

TFU doesn't have a multiplayer mode, so yes, its singleplayer only

cool thanks. dloading now, 47%.

this is nice. all these demos to try.

any recommendations for PS3 demos?

• omegaflareomegaflare Member UncommonPosts: 220

I really like this game, but I noticed one thing for sure: the demo is being orginally designed on XBOX360 and apparently the demo was being ported to PS3 from XBOX360. Why? If you look closely, you can see the XBOX360 button colors on the screen when you level up, or execute some wicked ass combos. XBOX360 button colors on PS3 on the screen doesn't make sense, just my thought.

I would assume it's much easier to design and implement games on XBOX360 as oppose to PS3. MGS4 is the only game that is exclusively for PS3 and noticed a difference.

Now.. don't flame me. :)

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I really really really wish that this game would have had some sort of online play, I don't generally buy single player only games as a rule...but this will be a notable exception, it's just that much freaking fun

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

yes. was cool tossing them troopers as high as i could just to watch them fall.

are there any 'hidden' combos you guys unlocked or found?