Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does witch hunter get gimped in melee?

Do they, since some of their attacks are ranged?

I don't want to make one and find out I get owned by all other melee with a snare.

Comments

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

They are almost entirely melee.  They use their gun for a weak ranged attack to chase or pull things, and their gun is used for executions but they are close range.  They are melee fighters.

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

K, thanks, next question then. Do witchelves get any ranged attacks at all with a bow or anything maybe to kill those limping away?

Trying to decide between these two classes.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

They are both very much alike.  All classes have some ranged ability with low damage for players running away.  With elf you have to be a female, while witch hunter you can be either.  Can't go wrong, but I would say go Witch Hunter since Order needs quality players.

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

I do like the idea of being a male character instead of some 80s elf. I hear the lower pop side will get some sort of bonuses... are the bonuses really significant?

• Keeper2000Keeper2000 Member UncommonPosts: 637

Every class gets some kind of range attack for pulling porpuses mainly but you can still kill with it heheh

WE arent the exception.  They throw knifes.  I think WH have better range dmg than WE but that's pure speculation because I didn't run any test or anything... just opinion :)

• zeroburritozeroburrito Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by jusomdude

I do like the idea of being a male character instead of some 80s elf. I hear the lower pop side will get some sort of bonuses... are the bonuses really significant?

they have said that they will NEVER give bonuses that help in rvr. most likely it will be pve xp bonuses etc.