Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a Question

okay dont freak out if this is a stupid question that has been answered here before but after i downloaded the open beta file, i tried to install it and the patcher is asking for my account info which it does not recognize.

do i have to wait for open beta/ preview weekend to login and patch or is something else wrong?

if so when can i login to my account and patch it? thanks in advance if anyone has an answer.

Comments

• RedecRedec Member UncommonPosts: 43

Did you create an account here?

https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Thats the account info you need.

• JosephProsekJosephProsek Member UncommonPosts: 98

I started a account at the link above but it wont let me sign in either. I just figured i had to wait till this friday.

• RedecRedec Member UncommonPosts: 43

If that didn't work, then my guess is they probably have your accounts marked not to access the patch server yet.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

yeah i have both accounts made.

Account Description

click to edit...

Enabled
    Open Beta
    Head Start
    GameStop Preorder
    WAR Preview

i dont care as long as i know something isnt wrong and i need to contact them. if it takes them a day or two to add me to their server or whatnot, thats fine.

• dracomundracomun Member UncommonPosts: 92

i've coem tot he conclussion the client was released yesterday so theres no patch yet, but i dont know tbh

• JosephProsekJosephProsek Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Originally posted by baphamet

yeah i have both accounts made.
    Account Description
    click to edit...
    Enabled

Open Beta

Head Start

GameStop Preorder

WAR Preview
    i dont care as long as i know something isnt wrong and i need to contact them. if it takes them a day or two to add me to their server or whatnot, thats fine.

Mines exact same.

• Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689

Ok first, you installed the game and ran it. Then did it do a small update? After did you try and launch the patcher and after 3 tries did it say, you ve exceeded the numder of attempts in this session, if you forgot your password etc etc etc? If so i think thats all you can do , and wait till probably thursday or so. Curious if this is what is happening to all of you?

Originally posted by Deto123
    Ok first, you installed the game and ran it. Then did it do a small update? After did you try and launch the patcher and after 3 tries did it say, you ve exceeded the numder of attempts in this session, if you forgot your password etc etc etc? If so i think thats all you can do , and wait till probably thursday or so. Curious if this is what is happening to all of you?

yeah that is exactly what it does, its acting like i cant log in. but what i dont get is the game never installed, just the little patcher that wont let me log in.

i just want to make sure something isnt wrong, i just hope i can install and patch the game in time.

I think you re good to go. When you ran it to install it took like 5 seconds? I m not sure hehe i wish someone that knew would answer this. As i said i think you re good to go , but not sure :(

• verndvernd Member Posts: 600

yeah that is exactly what it does, its acting like i cant log in. but what i dont get is the game never installed, just the little patcher that wont let me log in.

i just want to make sure something isnt wrong, i just hope i can install and patch the game in time.

Open beta hasn't started yet, why do you think you'd be able to log in?

You're not going to be able to sign in until preview weekend if you got that, otherwise not until Sept. 7th.

• XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

i suggest that you wait for open beta to start before you try to log in.

I think you re good to go. When you ran it to install it took like 5 seconds? I m not sure hehe i wish someone that knew would answer this. As i said i think you re good to go , but not sure :(

yeah it installed the patcher interface is all, i even clicked setup again to just make sure.

guess i will just wait until someone knows and can say for sure. but if everyone is having this issue then i am not gonna worry about it, just would be nice to actually install the game and have it ready.

Originally posted by vernd

You're not going to be able to sign in until preview weekend if you got that, otherwise not until Sept. 7th.

I think he s just wondering if he s ready and good to go, not log in and play :)

• jlee001jlee001 Member UncommonPosts: 36

This is also happening to me.  Yes, I do have an account at the eamythic website, but the same account info won't let me log into the patch server.  Possible it won't let you maybe till thursday or friday of this week.  We shall see.  Thought it was just me lol, thank the gods.

so i can install the game that will probably take a while?

i know when beta starts, i am not trying to play it, just thought i could install it.

You know i think it is installed. You just need to update it is all. When my wife hit s set up it does a quick check then goes directly to patcher. So i think you re good.

• verndvernd Member Posts: 600

so i can install the game that will probably take a while?

i know when beta starts, i am not trying to play it, just thought i could install it.

You don't need to 'install' it. When preview or OB starts, use the patcher program as a launcher. You'll be able to log in once their system says 'okay open beta go go' and get patched up that way.

You know i think it is installed. You just need to update it is all. When my wife hit s set up it does a quick check then goes directly to patcher. So i think you re good.

cool, i still think it needs to install though lol

10gig will take my crappy rig an hour to install probably. : /

You don't need to 'install' it. When preview or OB starts, use the patcher program as a launcher. You'll be able to log in once their system says 'okay open beta go go' and get patched up that way.

alright, thanks.