Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sword of the New World: Zone Overview - Caebolan

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com Sword of the New World Correspondent Chris Illingworth provides us with this overview of the recently added Caebolan zone in his game.

In Sword of the New World (SotNW) the investigation of new and unusual lands is of paramount importance to the progression of new and veteran pioneers alike. From the gentle slopes of Ferruchio Junction to the sun-baked plains of Abertal in the north exploration brings the challenges of the New World to the feet of the player, forcing them to contend with terrible monsters, diverse quests, and a plethora of non-player characters that have lost their possessions.

Read the whole thing here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Cool, nice to see you are covering the correct game, if nothing else (as opposed to the Asian version).

That said, the trouble with the new area in the game is that it's for experts mostly, or at least those with really really good gear, which you likely either have to farm constantly to get, or spend hundreds on the cash shop to buy (selling the stuff for vis to buy the gear).

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• iggyferiggyfer Sword of the New World CorrespondentMember Posts: 4

Yeah, a lot of the high level stuff is a nightmare to get hold of (the chess pieces and the serpent series etc.

The Hill Giant thing sounds great though.

The contents of this post do not necessarily reflect the views of MMORPG.com and its management.

• jmerriexjmerriex APB Reloaded ProducerMember Posts: 149

I personally cannot wait to see everyone get slaugh... err... I mean defeat the Giant Gaurdian...

www.apb.com

Twitter:
    @G1Neume

Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/APBReloaded