Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think about how is this game going to be?

PelagatoPelagato Member UncommonPosts: 673

What you think about Darkfall....

Comments

• QarkQark Member Posts: 234

we talk here in theory fcourse. its like we are talking about quantum computers...They sound great, will they be like that...we will see

Same thing with Darkfall, all listed features are dream come true for mature serious player who is tired of carebear stuff...

how will it look...we will see when (if) Darkfall get released

-------------------->
    Would you like some cheese with that whine?

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

I think this thread was totally unnecessary, because everyone has already done this discussion 10,000 times over the last few years. Whether the game will come out or not, whether it will be good or not is irrelevant because it's NOT out yet and nobody can say for sure if it will ever really release. Certainly I hope it does, but again, that's far from the point.

If you want to have a discussion about Darkfall or its mechanics, at least give it a little meat and push it in the right direction. A one-sentence thread starter and ANOTHER tired, pointless poll is exactly NOT what we need around here.

Lack of new info about game makes people roll same questions over and over

-------------------->

• VansinneVansinne Member Posts: 212

The last 5 years my MMO experience has been a waste of time. Nothing new or anything that hocked me up for more than 1-2 month.

Most of the games I quit after a few days. It's like playing bad single player FPS clones.

That's why I count on Aventurine, I might be buggy or missing features. I don't care because I want a game thats not like everything else around. A game thats reminds me of the old days and brings back the fun into my gaming experience.

If they wont make it, sad for us. But we have a few other options coming up and I want them to succeed aswell.

Originally posted by Vansinne

The last 5 years my MMO experience has been a waste of time. Nothing new or anything that hocked me up for more than 1-2 month.
    Most of the games I quit after a few days. It's like playing bad single player FPS clones.
    That's why I count on Aventurine, I might be buggy or missing features. I don't care because I want a game thats not like everything else around. A game thats reminds me of the old days and brings back the fun into my gaming experience.
    If they wont make it, sad for us. But we have a few other options coming up and I want them to succeed aswell.

same here, im sick of this carebear stuff...oo we dont want full loot, oo this class is OP (then everyone rolls that class), why doesnt this item drop, why does this item drop too much...arrrrghh...

Im sick of MMOs...at least ones you can get into today.

-------------------->

• GerecGerec Member CommonPosts: 185
    Originally posted by Vansinne

Pretty much my stance. There's not an MMO out right now that could satisfy me, so I wait for Darkfall (which, having read over the features section on their site, I don't understand how anyone can not be excited/hopeful for) and if it fails, then others.

But ASSUMING that the game comes out with full features and fairly bug free, it will be amazing.