Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A GM cybers with a player.

Comments

• ThradarThradar Member Posts: 949

I guess AoC still has an M rating!  Zinnngggggg!

But, to be serious, that's messed up.  Joking or not the GM is a fargin' moron.

• Tyres100Tyres100 Member Posts: 704

The screens are indeed valid, just looked at them up close and looked at surroundings. They maybe low quality due to graphic level or re-saves from one format to another such as BMP to Jpeg.

How unprofessional first of all and second cybering online is so early 2000's.

Perhaps they have a low age restriction for GM's, maybe this GM is 16yrs old or so. But hey love finds love in the strangest places.

Who let you in the VIP section?

• Ghost12Ghost12 Member Posts: 684
    Originally posted by jy88902

Originally posted by Ghost12

This has GOT to be on the official forums somewhere....this is just too good

You can't seriously believe it'll last more than 30 seconds on the official forum with volunteer fanboy mods running amok?

Dangit, your right. Thats a shame. I would love to see the forums explode over something like this. great entertainment.

• jy88902jy88902 Member Posts: 293

Originally posted by jy88902

This has GOT to be on the official forums somewhere....this is just too good

You can't seriously believe it'll last more than 30 seconds on the official forum with volunteer fanboy mods running amok?

Dangit, your right. Thats a shame. I would love to see the forums explode over something like this. great entertainment.

Well someone was kind enough and took their time to post it on the official forums.

It did better than I predicted, lasting 10 minutes with about 15 replies before being locked by a volunteer mod.

• RavkeenRavkeen Member UncommonPosts: 310

That was funny thanks for the laugh OPer. But that GM is a rock and to try and play it off like he was joking yeah right. There is only so far you would go with a joke before you say come get for real.  Or you can play like the GM after the fact that the other player alrdy drop the bomb on you and you trying to recover but nice try.  But as a GM this person need to be shot come on cybering is pretty gay.

Hi I'm Ravkeen! image

Emilia_Emi Lvl 56 Witch
    Now Playing : Black Desert Online
    "America is not at war, the US Military is at war, America is at the mall."

• SlytheSlythe Member UncommonPosts: 952

Haha that was funny, in a sad and pathetic sort of way. At least now that GM will (hopefully) think twice before cybering with someone again.

• nennafirnennafir Member UncommonPosts: 313

Good job to the original poster.

That was one of the most funny things I've read today.

• Schonk31Schonk31 Member Posts: 72

I have to agree, I could not stop laughing while reading this thread.  Thanks.

• DrSpankyDrSpanky Member Posts: 341

fake or not....thats funny stuff. hehe

It's a proven historical fact that beer saved humankind.

• tegororntegororn Member Posts: 13

If this is not a fake it's disgusting.

www.heroesofanatolia.com

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039
    Originally posted by DonnieBrasco

Originally posted by Umbral

Originally posted by rav3n2

Flirting between teachers and students is NOT a normal thing and it's against the law in some cases.

But lets not be hypocrites, we know it happens sometimes and no one get hurt.

Yeah. Except when it's discovered, people go to prison... at least in almost every country in the world.

DB

What is flirting in your part of the world?

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• MyrridiasMyrridias Member Posts: 1

I second that, ths is disgusting. Another reason why Conan is an epic fail in my book. But at least I know why the customer service sucks...

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Hope the ESRB reads their email monday lol.

• AcesplayedAcesplayed Member Posts: 182

so this is what GMs are doing when they arent answering tickets...

No such thing as luck, just believing in it is what makes it real to you and really...thats all you need.

Im on nobodies' side but my own.

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by sanders01

Originally posted by Umbral

Originally posted by Zorvan

That GM had my baby. AND THEN HE ATE IT!!

But seriously. Joking or not, that GM was unprofessional at best, and an idiot at worst.

Im not sure Zorvan, sure he was a bit silly, but he didnt use heavy language and the player started this kind of thing, he could be rude and stay silent or just tried to be social or a bit funny, as he did.

Really, it was a very normal thing, he would be unprofessional if it was an issue about the game, and it wasnt, he was just human, nothing more and I already saw GMs playing with another players and acting as normal human beans in a lot of MMOs.

The GM was unprofessinal, and should be punished some kind of way for it IMO.

Punishment? The GM might like it that way. :)

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I can't believe some of you guys are actually defending the GM

It doesn't matter about the game's mature rating, whether or not the GM meant it or not, whether the GM was tricked. That doesn't matter.

What matters is the fact that the GM acted unprofessional becoming a paid game master for a AAA game. If I did that as a volunteer guide for Everquest 2 I would have been let go as soon as they saw it; whether it was a joke or not and whether it was in a private situation where no one else saw it or not. The issue is the GM was unprofessional.

It seems like Funcom is seriously dropping the ball with professionalism; whether it is forum MODs or GMs. How did the official forums take this? Man, I bet that was a mess

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Order66Order66 Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by Enigma

It doesn't matter about the game's mature rating, whether or not the GM meant it or not, whether the GM was tricked. That doesn't matter.
    What matters is the fact that the GM acted unprofessional becoming a paid game master for a AAA game. If I did that as a volunteer guide for Everquest 2 I would have been let go as soon as they saw it; whether it was a joke or not and whether it was in a private situation where no one else saw it or not. The issue is the GM was unprofessional.
    It seems like Funcom is seriously dropping the ball with professionalism; whether it is forum MODs or GMs. How did the official forums take this? Man, I bet that was a mess

I am against a lot of what Funcom does, but JEEEZ climb down the high horse here. He had a funny conversation for a couple of minutes. I would post what I think of the guy who posted this here, but it is probably against the rules..

Take it easy and with a smile!

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450

There are quite a few GMs in Age of Conan who don't get paid. This was really hot, by the way. Quality.

• TheSheikhTheSheikh Member Posts: 804
    Originally posted by Order66

I am against a lot of what Funcom does, but JEEEZ climb down the high horse here. He had a funny conversation for a couple of minutes. I would post what I think of the guy who posted this here, but it is probably against the rules..

Wait..... what? That was hardly a joke conversation, more like experienced cyber-talk from the GM.

[|GM|]: you don’t but you never know lol

[|GM|]:you been a bad girl?

To []: I’ve never been a good girl.

[|GM|]: oh very nice. But you know you will have to be spanked right?

[|GM|]: Hmm take me out and put me in your mouth’

To []: !

To []: Not till you spank me with your sword!

[|GM|]: hmm you are bad.

[|GM|]: what if I rip your panties off and **** you hard till I am satisfied?

To []: That sounds perfect

To []: Going to use clobber? :P

[|GM|]: Want to feel you get really wet so I can put just the head of my **ck inside you and use my hand to slowly move it around before plunging it fully into you and making you take it all.

To []: You’re just as kinky as me

To []: Infact you’re so kinky, you just cybered with a dude :P

[] shouts: THIS IS SPARTA

[|GM|]: then when you are really hot and needing more I can reposition and slide my wet tongue up your legs and do small circles again around your belly button and then let my tongue trail down your **nt.

STOP WHINING!

Originally posted by TheSheikh

Wait..... what? That was hardly a joke conversation, more like quality cyber-talk by the GM.

[|GM|]: you don’t but you never know lol

[|GM|]:you been a bad girl?

To []: I’ve never been a good girl.

[|GM|]: oh very nice. But you know you will have to be spanked right?

[|GM|]: Hmm take me out and put me in your mouth’

To []: !

To []: Not till you spank me with your sword!

[|GM|]: hmm you are bad.

[|GM|]: what if I rip your panties off and **** you hard till I am satisfied?

To []: That sounds perfect

To []: Going to use clobber? :P

[|GM|]: Want to feel you get really wet so I can put just the head of my **ck inside you and use my hand to slowly move it around before plunging it fully into you and making you take it all.

To []: You’re just as kinky as me

To []: Infact you’re so kinky, you just cybered with a dude :P

[] shouts: THIS IS SPARTA

[|GM|]: then when you are really hot and needing more I can reposition and slide my wet tongue up your legs and do small circles again around your belly button and then let my tongue trail down your **nt.

He was being led on all the way.. and I find this whole thread disgusting... not due to its explicit content but due to some dude egged on a gm and post it here like some scandal..

I might not like the way Funcom does business and I may not love AoC post level 20, but I certainly don't like this behavior either..

One thing just strikes me... I had almost forgotten how much the community in AoC is ruining the game too. Worst community in any game for me ever and I played many.

This is childish. And also I can't really see how this even belong on mmorpg.com

Aren't we here to discuss games? Or are we just here to jerk around?

This is no shocking scandal!

Paris Hilton ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

grow up

thanks

• TungkanTungkan Member Posts: 54

Lol , nice conversation XD

For some reason I wanted to read everything what I usualy dont do

• SlytheSlythe Member UncommonPosts: 952
     He was being led on all the way.. and I find this whole thread disgusting... not due to its explicit content but due to some dude egged on a gm and post it here like some scandal..
    I might not like the way Funcom does business and I may not love AoC post level 20, but I certainly don't like this behavior either..

One thing just strikes me... I had almost forgotten how much the community in AoC is ruining the game too. Worst community in any game for me ever and I played many.
    This is childish. And also I can't really see how this even belong on mmorpg.com

Paris Hilton ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    grow up
    thanks

Whether he was being lead all the way or not, a GM is not supposed to cyber with customers. He's supposed to be answering those petitions that people have. This is a big heads up as to why 2 petitions of mine were never even replied to - the GM was probably too busy jacking it.

BTW this is a forum, you can talk about anything related to Age of Conan here. I would say that this has a lot to do with AoC, it's a GM for said game being a whore.

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

I counted 4 threads closed on the subject thus far.
  • indiramournindiramourn Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by Terranah

So it's not bad enough we need to remember that most female avatars are men, now we have to worry about women pretending to be men pretending to be women who are actually men.

We've always had to worry about that, Terranah. 

Originally posted by Slythe

grow up
    thanks

Whether he was being lead all the way or not, a GM is not supposed to cyber with customers. He's supposed to be answering those petitions that people have. This is a big heads up as to why 2 petitions of mine were never even replied to - the GM was probably too busy jacking it.

BTW this is a forum, you can talk about anything related to Age of Conan here. I would say that this has a lot to do with AoC, it's a GM for said game being a whore.

I see this as pure flaming of the game, sorry. And I am even no fan - quite the opposite.

There is no nuance to this post nor the thread. No perspecive.

Who has never surfed during working hours, taken a longer lunch break, cheated a little on the hourly timecard, or whatever.

I think you guys are blowing this out of proportions to follow on with the little anti-aoc-childrens-crusade

normally I would join suit. But this is too teen. Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.