Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lotro US servers population

Arkenstone:2410 4:01 P.M.

Brandywine:3470 2:44 P.M.

Elendilmir:3507 3:31 P.M.

Firefoot:2228 2:38 P.M.

Gladden:2610 3:40 P.M.

Landroval:2988 1:50 P.M.

Meneldor:2567 2:48 P.M.

Nimrodel:2431 2:30 P.M.

Silverlode:2846 4:14 P.M.

Vilya:2230 12:46 P.M.

Windfola:2181 12:25 P.M.

forums.lotro.com/showthread.php

One year after release this game still kicking ass.

this not counting with anonymous  people and monster play. so the numbers should be near 5k people per server.

Comments

• Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689

Its still a good game :) Getting better as well

• leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129
    Originally posted by Quingu

this not counting with anonymous  people and monster play. so the numbers should be near 5k people per server.

These numbers have absolutely NOTHING to do with server populations.... its really easy to just read the post before you go trotting this stuff all over the place.  These numbers are for the RING LORE SERVER EVENT.  They are the current counts from quest turn ins.

It unlocks the second part of Book 14 and the new area called the ring forges.  Seriously.....

• MorningStarGGMorningStarGG Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Originally posted by leowyatt

Originally posted by Quingu

These numbers have absolutely NOTHING to do with server populations.... its really easy to just read the post before you go trotting this stuff all over the place.  These numbers are for the RING LORE SERVER EVENT.  They are the current counts from quest turn ins.

It unlocks the second part of Book 14 and the new area called the ring forges.  Seriously.....

However even with that said it proves people are still around and are enjoying the new content.... So you comment while it may hold truth it also hold the game to what it is... A great game with great content.

Owner/Admin of GodlessGamer.com - Gaming news and reviews for the godless.

• jarishjarish Member Posts: 526

It does help to show the server loads though.

Brandywine Global LFF chan "/joinchannel glff"

• samuraislyrsamuraislyr Member Posts: 122

Doesn't really show much of anything...sure it most likely shows the most populated but considering the cooldown for the quest is random. and people have many alts sometimes, hard to tell for sure anything beyond that. I wouldn't worry about it though the game is still healthy and strong.

• ThradarThradar Member Posts: 949

Those aren't server population numbers...anyhoo..

All I know is I see more people running around ME these days than I've seen in a long time.  Maybe word of mouth is getting out, or people just got burned out on their other mmos...but it's good to see more people giving LotRO a try.

• mbg1411mbg1411 Member UncommonPosts: 109

nice!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• NeuroXlNeuroXl Member Posts: 291

yep these numbers have nothing to do with server populations ...

i have seen hard numbers on server pop .. and i know for a fact gladden was lowest as per registered users ...

• TheTruthToldTheTruthTold Member UncommonPosts: 107

I ignore all the naysayers about population. It is an empty argument, mostly used to get attention. In such a start, I am reminded of the phrase, 'don't feed the trolls'. After all, what do they gain in a games population, or declaration there of. It is only a way to get a response, and hopefully anger some who take offense of the game they enjoy being called a dyeing breed. One of the strengths we have on the side of LotRO's fans and players is that we are not childish enough to breed our own trolls; instead we get roaming trolls from other games. Let them rant; they will be bored of it eventually and move on.

• GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786

Come to EU severs and try saying the same thing. If all is well for you it means everyone else is also doing fine right?

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Silverlode is fine in US, been lvling a alt and I can vouch for the 30's and 40's population. Been doing a lot of PUGs since half or more of my kinship is in the MoM beta

I miss DAoC

• sebwhitesebwhite Member Posts: 11

I am new, made my toons on Brandywine and there are people everywhere!! Every zone, and many many noobs like me :) I think word of mouth and the people that won't be playing War are trying this game. I was in a party and all of us were on a trial account! I ended up getting the game as I think most will that are on the trial. I don't know about the other servers and I go by what I see around me and Brandywine (US)  is booming!

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Yeah, it's great when you are new, there are a lot of free trial players. But once you hit the lone lands and north downs, it becomes a ghost town. 1-2 players in your area if you are lucky.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250

LOL! ...nice try. Even during the "off hours" when the server is less populated than usual it has never gotten that low, and I'm not even on the Brandywine server (which does have the highest population)

• sebwhitesebwhite Member Posts: 11

I am over 20 and been in the Lone-Lands all night and it is packed! I even had to wait for a respawn because there were so many people there. Up North I am not so sure, I never left the first town you come to and to be honest I think I saw 3 or 4 people in that town the few mins I was there. From the looks of it, most people head over to the Lone-Lands and Barrow-Downs (not sure if that is the correct name of the zone but it's close)  I found a great Kinship that had over 50 people online with many who had logout times of less than 24 hours. This game is not dead, not at all.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    Originally posted by trancejeremy

Yeah, it's great when you are new, there are a lot of free trial players. But once you hit the lone lands and north downs, it becomes a ghost town. 1-2 players in your area if you are lucky.

it does not become a "ghost town" in 20's a nd 30's. I just finished leveling a alt and had no problems in my 20's and 30's. I had no problem finding PUG's in those areas. I even saw quite a few people in the Trollshaws which has always been the least populated area in game efven at release.

I miss DAoC

• xcopymmoxcopymmo Member Posts: 70

I'm not sure if it was mentioned but

Brandywine was the one I ended chosing and it had lots of ppl in it ... it also happend to be one of the beta servers ... so that's a good start.

• Darth_PeteDarth_Pete Member Posts: 559
    Originally posted by trancejeremy

I guess thats why it's called Lone Lands.