Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asheron's Call: 100th Update and the Society System

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Turbine has published an overview of the features that will be included in the 100th content update for Asheron's Call which will include a new Society System.

As we fast approach the 100th content update we felt it was a good time to start detailing some of the key features that will be included in this major event. Working towards and on this event has been a pleasure for all of us and we sincerely hope everyone will enjoy what we have in store. So without further delay, lets discuss out first new feature, Societies and the new Society system.

As many will remember, we made a brief visit to Factions during the Grael story arc, where we let players choose sides. For the most part these Society choices were cosmetic and did nor have a real impact on gameplay. With this new system, players will choose a Society and their choice will have an impact on their game, both directly and indirectly.

Read more here.

Comments

• mxmissilemxmissile Member UncommonPosts: 275

Decal still "supported" by the devs?

• AlienShirtAlienShirt Member UncommonPosts: 621

it makes me happy to see AC1 is still going and being updated. It was my first MMORPG and to date the one I had the most fun with.

• mrprogguymrprogguy Member Posts: 53

I'm glad to see there's some life in the franchise still.  I beta'd the game and played for four years.  I've moved on to other games now, but AC1 will stick with me for a long time.

Arguing with me will not make you right.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Too bad it's not working with Vista.....