Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone ever played this game and liked it?

YoungLink765YoungLink765 Member Posts: 1
I think this game looks good enough, and im hyper and excited to get it but my computer is too slow to download it within 6 hours ..yeah so can anyone check out this game and post how it is? i just want to know a bit more about its gameplay. thanks... lol.........(just wanted to get that off my chest and do that.)

I like ramen.....Im a squirrel...

Comments

• PwndStarPwndStar Member Posts: 111

Use a download manager, if it takes that long to download. That way if you have to get off the computer or shut it down you can pause your download and then resume it when you get back online.

I've tried to play this game but if you haven't read my topic the font is really screwy and unreadable.

----------
    currentlyplaying:
    age of conan

• elchignoloelchignolo Member Posts: 15
    You will be disappointed... I tried 3 games attached to gpotatoes economic model :

- flyff : nice but kinda kiddy

- rappelz : really good game, the best free to play for now

- corum : are they joking? The gameplay sux, graphics are really bad... I tried an hour, I quit, too bad, it reminded me of some old crappy games...
  • yes, Corum online is too old, the graphics is horrible!

but the gameplay is not bad. if you can suffer the horrible graphics, try it.

my eyes don't allow me to play it :P
  • Daser357Daser357 Member Posts: 3
    What are u kidding me bad graphics u must have a $20,000 computer if u think those are bad graphics seriusly think about it from it from the majority stand point very few ppl have "Great" Pc's im running a nearly stock HP pavilion A705w (I added a bigger HDD and more RAM)
  • MMORPG_crazyMMORPG_crazy Member Posts: 1

Dood.. it's coz your graphic card sucks.

People with good graphic cards wil say the graphic is good.

d

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by MMORPG_crazy

Dood.. it's coz your graphic card sucks.
    People with good graphic cards wil say the graphic is good.

Um, no. We won't..
  • deadsun7deadsun7 Member Posts: 112
    how are the graphics bad they seem pretty good to me. to many people have high standards, everyone wants graphics that are like you are playing on a xbox360. sucky graphics are say like goonzu or runescape now those graphics are bad lol.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

• NoFeArChiCNoFeArChiC Member Posts: 1
    Corum Online is an awesome game, especially considering it's free. The graphics aren't horrible. Not great, but no bad either. Personally I like it a lot. The more you play it, the more you get into it. It was definately worth waiting for on the download. Different characters to choose from, quests, skills, and dungeons to fight in. Check it out sometime if you haven't already.
  • deadsun7deadsun7 Member Posts: 112
    This game is just plain ok, there's not really much to make it stand out over any other games on this site. I don't think this game will do to bad once it released and out of beta... But aside from that, i doubt this game will be "successful" in the sense that it will have millions of users such as flyff, maplestory, rapplez, and similar F2P games. This game will definately have a good run but probably won't be one of the best F2P games....

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

• LizardPariahLizardPariah Member Posts: 47
    Like Myth War Online, this game is meant for old RPG nostalgia players.
  • EmorygEmoryg Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by NoFeArChiC

Corum Online is an awesome game, especially considering it's free. The graphics aren't horrible. Not great, but no bad either. Personally I like it a lot. The more you play it, the more you get into it. It was definately worth waiting for on the download. Different characters to choose from, quests, skills, and dungeons to fight in. Check it out sometime if you haven't already.
    im so sick and tired of people posting things like its awsome becuz its free

there are other games that take less time to download wich have tons more content and that are also free!!!  so being free doesnt make a game awsome!!   if it is free but it sucks then no1 will play and there for u will have a sucky community

i think this game isnt worth the hour download...Last Chaos took me about 30min and had btr graphics, better content, and a good community

so if u like these games but want a btr game that also has a faster download time go for Last Chaos

but, hey, every1 has an opinion...i just ask of people not to think a game is awsome cause its free...look deeper into its community, content, and where it has the potential to go

• Vitrian96Vitrian96 Member Posts: 3

I played this game for about 5 minutes and was almost instantly dissappointed. the graphics, gameplay and other stuff sucks! it looks like a game from the '90s!!!

Seriously, dont get this game!

• hornet579hornet579 Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Emoryg

Originally posted by NoFeArChiC

im so sick and tired of people posting things like its awsome becuz its free

there are other games that take less time to download wich have tons more content and that are also free!!!  so being free doesnt make a game awsome!!   if it is free but it sucks then no1 will play and there for u will have a sucky community

i think this game isnt worth the hour download...Last Chaos took me about 30min and had btr graphics, better content, and a good community

so if u like these games but want a btr game that also has a faster download time go for Last Chaos

but, hey, every1 has an opinion...i just ask of people not to think a game is awsome cause its free...look deeper into its community, content, and where it has the potential to go

Yes i agrree im sick of it too, but LC sucks, how could you like it? I played it for 10 mkns then uninstalled it.

<[__Crayola__]

• takticiantaktician Member Posts: 2

Why on earth does this game get a 8.0 rating?

I played this game and truthfully this is definitely one of the worse games i have ever played. I enjoyed flaming the game with another ppl that started about the same time i did more than the actual gameplay. Of the 10min i played this game i spent 6 chatting how horrible it is.

• ShunWolfkinShunWolfkin Member Posts: 8

I am with the one who states that the game suffers mostly from being OK. It doesn't particularly stand out either in a good way or a bad way. It is just a solid, enjoyable game like the millions of others that exist. Of course Corum does suit some people more than others.

One thing I will also mention is this. The graphics may not be "OMGZ TH3S3 BE 1337!" Or whatever, but they are decent[once again suffers from the OK syndrome].

However, they really do need to fix the download speed and install errors[took me forever to get the game up and running on my comp due to install issues].

• marin274marin274 Member Posts: 6

Corum online is ok i used to play but got new comp and lost it. Now a few years after i wana play again (6 hour download) but i managed to get it once and it was corrupt so it wouldnt finish and now im trying again it is a good game so try it and ignore bad reviews. The PvP basicaly doesnt exist lol.

ONE MORE THING!!!

WARNING:

LAST CHAOS: The game has a good concept yet sucks to me. Its gameplay stinks and its a piece of      &%$#. I suggest doing one of two things if you play now or are planning to play. Either gouge out your brain with a spoon or STOP NOW! I would rather play runescape then that game again (AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING)

(\_/)
    (O.o)

• GameMaster09GameMaster09 Member Posts: 9

Umm ok since when is flyff kiddy. Why is it that people always look at that games graphics only and automatically assume its a kiddy game. LOL!?! Rappelz?? Good? Best MMO?? HAHAHA Rappelz sucks like hell its laggy overccrowded servers and the skills are so lame lmao. And if you played corum for only an hour you have nothing to say about this game.

• GameMaster09GameMaster09 Member Posts: 9

for one an hour isnt that bad how about get a life and stop being in the house all day and go outside and play for an hour to pass the time or something. By the way your computer must suck because the first time i downloaded it it only took 15 minutes to download so HAHA 2 u

• Rocket17Rocket17 Member Posts: 22

The graphics dont look good at all......bummer

• LegacyWeaponLegacyWeapon Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by GameMaster09

Umm ok since when is flyff kiddy. Why is it that people always look at that games graphics only and automatically assume its a kiddy game. LOL!?! Rappelz?? Good? Best MMO?? HAHAHA Rappelz sucks like hell its laggy overccrowded servers and the skills are so lame lmao. And if you played corum for only an hour you have nothing to say about this game.

Yeah, when I tried Rappelz, I got dc'd like 5 times during the tutorial, so I just gave up and uninstalled it.

• lolman900lolman900 Member Posts: 1

you dunderhead! i liked it, i'm lvl 25

• okiquit1okiquit1 Member Posts: 7

...Katy Perry

• beaverzbeaverz Member Posts: 660

This must be one of the worst cash shop games out there even rappelz with its brain cancer inducing grind was better.

I'm not a no life that sits in front of his computer all day long, I'm an intern that sits in front of his computer all day long.

• ReagalReagal Member Posts: 27

ok i played Corum for what 3-4 weeks, and honestly i liked it a little, graphics werent so bad as i exspected of a free MMO the skill system was kinda fine to, the only think that anoyed me was that summoner class didnt have any summons,

i was like WTF?!?

When they call it a summoner it should be able to summon monsters to do your work like the necromancers can use Skeletons, dead bodies for their own purpose, that was probaly my only dislike about it

Flyff is not kiddy ffs many of my friends on there are around 16-25 years of age, and Rappelz i can say the worst game ive ever playe... why? Skill system is crap and the exp rate is rubbish, everything else is okay because i love the rest

To live and Die By Fire

• NymphilisNymphilis Member Posts: 1

Really i hated any games that came from Gpotato, due to the fact that they have like...8 games involved on their site, 3 of which you can find under different providers, and due to the fact of the large amount of games they are hosting, they dont have GM's for all of them, so not only do you have to share a server with like 3 other games...

but ya, the company wants too much, and offers too little, rappelz would have been better under a different company, why do you think SpaceCowboy online left, or got dropped, because they pretty much abandoned it(that was my game i played most of the time btw) but srsly gpotato is by far one of the worst companies ever to actually host games, their item shop is way too pricey (believe me, play perfect world(MY) and you will see the difference, i got like almost 40 bux worth of stuff on there for like 3 bux...they have better idea of what players like)

plain and simple...gpotato hosted games=crap!