Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifetime Subscription

VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

Would you be interested in returning or starting UO for the first time if they would offered a lifetime subscription like LOTRO? 

I would definately come back.

Comments

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

A lifetime subscription to garbarge?  That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

• obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804

What do you like of EA uo that you would consider such a thing?

When I started there were counselors and seers adding to the world. Even with event masters EA sort of tried to make the world alive. But since then they just throw new items at you. At the moment there is a huge hand in program where you can hand in pixels to get more pixels....

• ArthineasArthineas Member Posts: 231
    Originally posted by sempiternal

A lifetime subscription to garbarge?  That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

No he was talking about a lifetime subscription to Ultima Online, not Roma Victor  .  You must have read the post wrong.

A lifetime subscription to Roma Victor costs $0

• Even if UO was free they would not be able to draw back pre-aos vets so I doubt the lifetime sub would draw any attention.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

If only they would bring back a pre-Ren UO core game. Do away with all the extra land for housing/item hoarding and give us a true Ultima universe with only Ultima lore. Bring back super slow skill gain where being a Grandmaster in a skill is a very very rare thing and meant something. Get rid of the ADHD short attention span/instant gratification mindset.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• Originally posted by Briansho

If only they would bring back a pre-Ren UO core game. Do away with all the extra land for housing/item hoarding and give us a true Ultima universe with only Ultima lore. Bring back super slow skill gain where being a Grandmaster in a skill is a very very rare thing and meant something. Get rid of the ADHD short attention span/instant gratification mindset.

Lets get rid of skill locks as well. I want to lower someones resists by lighting a campfire under then after boxing them in. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. UO is a shadow of its former self. Armor adding to your resists? Blah hoggwash what is UO today but a diablo2 ripoff trying to become a WoW clone.

• MaeEyeMaeEye Member UncommonPosts: 1,106

I remember when UO released AOS and I played it, I was playing D2 at the time as well.  I was made because I felt like it just went the same way as a Single Player game did with the whole weapon and armor special abilities.  What a joke.

I want vanquishing weapons back...I want armor of defense back!!!!  I want 1999 UO back!!!!!!!!

/played-mmorpgs

Total time played: 9125 Days, 21 Hours, 29 Minutes, 27 Seconds
    Time played this level: 39 Days, 1 Hour, 24 Minutes, 5 Seconds

• dracomundracomun Member UncommonPosts: 92

Yes seers who could use there toolbar while palyign there main toons and instantly teleport all over the place, exspecially if they were about to die

• ObeeObee Member Posts: 1,550

It isn't the cost that prevents folks from playing the game.

Originally posted by Briansho

I agree with that.