Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do pets have skill in Zu Online?

SSDicSSDic Member Posts: 14

I've a pet in Zu Online, well, i don't know how to breed it, how to make it have skill? Anybody know? Hoho, nice thing to fight wtih my pet.

Comments

• fillefilsfillefils Member Posts: 11

The pet is born to have skills, you needn't to train it, just let it grow.

• kerry1005kerry1005 Member Posts: 14

just feed your per equipable stuffs

• ClaresmileClaresmile Member Posts: 10

The pet was born to have skills, just walk your pet and feed it , its skills will upgrade.

• beckhambeckham Member Posts: 68

I am too sad, I can't ride a pet now, for I am just level 20. Now they have adjust the ride level to 30, I can ride my pet soon.

• sukura007sukura007 Member Posts: 20
    I used to play it. bu t now i have no time. Bu t i like the sun warrior. he just stand on the dragon head and fly. the golden dragon head.

to be honesty, i think its quests i dont like. i'm now level 61 and i cant pass the fire calamity, i don't have enough bones to do that, so i abandon it. i now can just join some ruled event to get my exp. POOR ME

but i'm now playing Wonderland online. also IGG game. i just want to fish something and sell them, i can get gold. even i think the commerce in zu is more interesting, but i'm not so patient to do it from this map to another so slowly. =.=
  • AzalinRexAzalinRex Member Posts: 47

lvl 60 = thunder calamity

lvl 120 = fire calamity.

You dont loose bones on them, only if you got the wrong choice at reviving always choice to become a spirit, the free one. Only drawback it will make the journey a little longer.

The calamities aren't that hard once you get the trick.

• freeleefreelee Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by sukura007

I used to play it. bu t now i have no time. Bu t i like the sun warrior. he just stand on the dragon head and fly. the golden dragon head.

to be honesty, i think its quests i dont like. i'm now level 61 and i cant pass the fire calamity, i don't have enough bones to do that, so i abandon it. i now can just join some ruled event to get my exp. POOR ME

but i'm now playing Wonderland online. also IGG game. i just want to fish something and sell them, i can get gold. even i think the commerce in zu is more interesting, but i'm not so patient to do it from this map to another so slowly. =.=

You mean u uninstalled zu and now playing WL? oh,  I just want to say nothing.