Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hogwarts Online Revealed!!!

I feel as if I am always the one finding all the slippery secrets of the MMORPG world, such as my popular how to get a Mythos invite thread... Well many of you have been asking about the Hogwarts MMORPG... It exsists. I have the download for the test server, the forum with credibale screen shots and more. THIS IS HERE JUST TO CLEAR UP SOME RUMORS AND GOSSIP ABOUT THE HOGWARTS ONLINE GAME BEING MADE BY A LARGE DEVELOPER, I THINK THAT THIS GAME IS THE ONE THAT SPARKED THE RUMORS; I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS I'M SORRY IF THIS DISSAPOINTS  ANYONE.

Hogwarts Online Forums:

http://www.freepowerboards.com/hogwartsmmo/index.php

Download Link:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/9dd18c/

In the forums is crediable screen shots, and development.

Enjoy,

Austin

Currently Playing: Earth Eternal (Closed BETA w00t!), Eternal Lands, Magic World Online, ACE Online, Dark Orbit, Dead Frontier, Wizard 101, SpellCasters, America's Army, Dungeon Runners, Runes of Magic, DotA
----***I ONLY PLAY F2P MMORPG'S!***----
(A lot of these games I jump around too, I'm most dedicated right now to Earth Eternal and Eternal Lands...)

Comments

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680

they using a 5 years old engine ?

• bluealien1bluealien1 Member Posts: 526

Originally posted by Austinsmilee

I feel as if I am always the one finding all the slippery secrets of the MMORPG world, such as my popular how to get a Mythos invite thread... Well many of you have been asking about the Hogwarts MMORPG... It exsists. I have the download for the test server, the forum with credibale screen shots and more.

Hogwarts Online Forums:

Download Link:

Enjoy,

Austin

freepowerboards.com

hmmm

lol

The least they could do is make the graphics N64 worthy.

• AustinsmileeAustinsmilee Member Posts: 125
    Originally posted by bluealien1

I feel as if I am always the one finding all the slippery secrets of the MMORPG world, such as my popular how to get a Mythos invite thread... Well many of you have been asking about the Hogwarts MMORPG... It exsists. I have the download for the test server, the forum with credibale screen shots and more.

Hogwarts Online Forums:

Download Link:

Enjoy,

Austin

freepowerboards.com

hmmm

lol

The least they could do is make the graphics N64 worthy.

I agree with you, but the screen shots and the test server don't lie its an actual game... Though majorly in pre-alpha at best...

Currently Playing: Earth Eternal (Closed BETA w00t!), Eternal Lands, Magic World Online, ACE Online, Dark Orbit, Dead Frontier, Wizard 101, SpellCasters, America's Army, Dungeon Runners, Runes of Magic, DotA
    (A lot of these games I jump around too, I'm most dedicated right now to Earth Eternal and Eternal Lands...)

• DeadlyMageDeadlyMage Member Posts: 543

thats not an offecial game. its just made by some fans

Originally posted by DeadlyMage

thats not an offecial game. its just made by some fans

Agreed, but there was a lot of hype and mystery about a hogwarts online game being made and I just wanted to do a little unveiling of the project to let everyone know that it wasnt a big budget company making the game... Just some fans with 20$ server and some low graphic abilites.

• MuffinManXIVMuffinManXIV Member Posts: 127

Yeah, that just looks absolutely terrible.  And harry potter is a terrible basis for an MMO, it's too cliche.

Originally posted by MuffinManXIV

Yeah, that just looks absolutely terrible.  And harry potter is a terrible basis for an MMO, it's too cliche.

Once again, I agree. This post was mainly to clear up some rumors and gossip about a possible Hogwarts Online game being made by a big developer, I regret to say that I'm quite sure this is the game in which the rumors are being sparked... Sorry to dissapoint anyone.

• MuffinManXIVMuffinManXIV Member Posts: 127

Once again, I agree. This post was mainly to clear up some rumors and gossip about a possible Hogwarts Online game being made by a big developer, I regret to say that I'm quite sure this is the game in which the rumors are being sparked... Sorry to dissapoint anyone.

Oh, I thought you were here promoting the game...  This isn't true :3?

Oh, I thought you were here promoting the game...  This isn't true :3?

Mmm I changed my orginal post in order to make it a little more clear of my puprose ;)

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

finding a fan based gane is hardly 'finding a secret'.

Apparently there was a hogwarts/harry potter mmorpg (a real one) developed by new pencil for EA a while ago, but the studio shut its doors and the site which hosted the screenshots is now gone.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

oh

Originally posted by Gameloading

finding a fan based gane is hardly 'finding a secret'.
    Apparently there was a hogwarts/harry potter mmorpg (a real one) developed by new pencil for EA a while ago, but the studio shut its doors and the site which hosted the screenshots is now gone.

Once again, I was just attempting to clear up any unresolved Hogwarts Online rumors... I think that this game has been part of the mix of rumors and gossip about the whole Hogwarts Online. I was just attempting to clear things up.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Give me a break there is no such game in development and they certainly would not call it Hogwarts Online lol.  First thing they would most certainly use "Harry Potter" in the title if it were licensed from the author, she would never agree to anything else.

Next time don't destroy your credibility with such nonsense.

• atomtanatomtan Member Posts: 106

It'll be nice when this "game's" site, and possibly production gets shuts down.  It's a pretty well-known fact that J.K. hates fan fiction based on her world, and she is no fan of role-playing games.  Her people have had other sites brought down that hosted HP fan fiction and rpg's.

Currently Playing: Nothing...I'm developing.
    Looking Forward To:

• VortigonVortigon Member UncommonPosts: 723

If they were going to do this they would of done it 2-3 years ago, not now.  Vapourware.

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

woah, lets come back to reality. wow = most succesful mmo so far.

My blog: image

• curiousdaoccuriousdaoc Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by Consensus

What the hell did his post have to do with WoW? did you even read the statement belonging to the person you quoted?

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by curiousdaoc

Originally posted by Consensus

What the hell did his post have to do with WoW? did you even read the statement belonging to the person you quoted?

it made perfect sense. I dont think you read it lol

The guy mentioned the MMO was too cliche and it wouldn't work.  Consensus brought up WoW being the most successful MMO so far and WoW is VERY cliche.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• eq2jseq2js Member Posts: 94

It would be horrible because it would either not be true to Harry Potter or you would e able to 1shot with an unavoidable death spell...

• towcartowcar Member Posts: 3

Oh pretty cool how rumours get around, well the game is going pretty good as i've kept a bit of notes on, Also they talk alot of the new test this coming month which is seeming to include alot of new things...

Noticing some things like some workers there had some issues with animation, which is pretty cool but hopefully he can get it to work since he was saying he can get a quiditch match set up whivh looked cool, This game is most likely seeming to go prety much all the way unless some licence thing comes in which they have done some dealing with I know, So I dunno what goin on

• dikkydikky Member CommonPosts: 261

viral marketing for the win

• FelleFelle Member Posts: 62

sigh.... fanmade..

• JustBeJustBe Member Posts: 495

LOL at the graphics it looks worse than the first 3D games in the early 90's.

----------------------------------------
    Talking about SWG much?

• CatizoneCatizone Member Posts: 233

I feel as if I am always the one finding all the slippery secrets of the MMORPG world, such as my popular how to get a Mythos invite thread... Well many of you have been asking about the Hogwarts MMORPG... It exsists. I have the download for the test server, the forum with credibale screen shots and more. THIS IS HERE JUST TO CLEAR UP SOME RUMORS AND GOSSIP ABOUT THE HOGWARTS ONLINE GAME BEING MADE BY A LARGE DEVELOPER, I THINK THAT THIS GAME IS THE ONE THAT SPARKED THE RUMORS; I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS I'M SORRY IF THIS DISSAPOINTS  ANYONE.

Hogwarts Online Forums:

Download Link:

Enjoy,

Austin

this will fail

• gillvane1gillvane1 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,503

I believe the idea was to produce a fan made game, to get serious developers interested in making a Harry Potter game.