Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EO,the most funny in 2D Fantasy

newllnewll Member Posts: 5

a real player  needn't  say those stupid words here, di d you download to play it? Did you have a try? if no , please don't type such a silly msg.  Before, i consider it really  bad so some of player leave such comment, but a friend of mine told me it is worth to play, after the tired 3D game , i consier i won't find any game sink into it , although EO still have many bugs and problems ,but it is in open beta, i think one game is good or bad depends on its release state.  I believe its update version will coming soon.  which game you like you can go to the forum,thanks.

new game new myself

Comments

• SpireaSpirea Member UncommonPosts: 6

You're the exact same person thats been spamming this board about how good the game is.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

Sad how devs of the game with new accounts have to go around saying how good a crap game is.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• NoHPNoHP Member Posts: 17

Well, they are trying to save the game.  The game is seriously lacking players.  Most Elf Online veteran already quit.  There isn't really anything worth waiting for in Elf Online as it's basically a grind game like most.  They added new pets and new events... big whoopi doo.  Next game please.

FYI - I did play the game for 1 month and I have been tracking the game since closed beta.  Last game update was March 27, 2008... no further comment on when the game is going to get an update.

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

where can we actually download this? i found this over net.

• popingaypopingay Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by tikboi

where can we actually download this? i found this over net.

google F2p and this name -- should have some links -- or try gamershell.com.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by newll

a real player  needn't  say those stupid words here, di d you download to play it? Did you have a try? if no , please don't type such a silly msg.  Before, i consider it really  bad so some of player leave such comment, but a friend of mine told me it is worth to play, after the tired 3D game , i consier i won't find any game sink into it , although EO still have many bugs and problems ,but it is in open beta, i think one game is good or bad depends on its release state.  I believe its update version will coming soon.  which game you like you can go to the forum,thanks.

I actually stopped in to check the game out because I was looking for something me and the wife could play with our daughter. After reading several threads I have realised that several are different incarnations of well YOU. I understand you want your game to succeed but this is not the way to do it. Not everyone is going to enjoy what you bring to the table. You need to take the comments in stride and understand you won't be able to persuade people not to post or that there opinions aren't valid. You are actually doing more harm than good to your game because many frown on shills in forums such as these. Many get really irked by them, I sadly am included in this group. So while I will take a pass on the game without checking it out further because of this tactic, I do wish you and your game well. Try to refrain from these type of tactics in the future though because I am not alone in my stance on shills. I probably will recieve an infraction for this, but it was meant as an attempt to help you out. In any case good luck to you.