Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for questions about Wonderland Online

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Hello all,

If you have any questions for the developers of Wonderland Online, please post them here. I will relay them to the dev team for an MMORPG.com Q&A.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• freeleefreelee Member Posts: 102

i have many problems

in fact, i'm now level 9, but i find it hard to level up, and my item is fulled up with trashes. i don't know why  i always get strifles by using compound system. i have seen the official wensite, and do compound according to the instructions in its compound system, but i lost many good items in it.

and i cannot find the quest items ,i dno't know where to kill the appointed monsters and by killing which i can get items i want. i just wondering in WL. but luckily, i like the house, i like its manufacturing syatem there, i m now alway kill some dragonfly and just get vine grass to make the thread.

i hope you can give me some suggestions.

• BobRossBobRoss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 213

LvL 29 Nurse

1) Experience system needs reworked. It doesn't benefit the single player. Get rid of Combo exp. If you in the battle everyone gets the same exp. Unless your dead.

2) Crafting system: Times need shortened by alot.

Once you get the ability to make the toilet to gain Organic muck (which is a task in itself) you can grow your own fruit.

Time to make 100 Grape Syrup(with stand and bell clock, From growing to juice): 4 Hours 8 Minutes.  Let me play the game for 3 of those hours rather then burning all my time making juices. TY

3) A symbol on NPC's of who has quests. Talking to all of them is not a good way to find out. Quest level restrictions. I got stuck in the cell at LvL 14 cause my Roca got taken away and I needed her back. Had to battle LvL 28's (3) to get out. In the end I had to get someone to help me whip on them so I could get back to playing.

4) Get rid of alot of food items that are common. +70 hp for 1 type +90 hp for another type +100 hp for another type. Noone makes them because some take 5 items to make and the items are in different parts of the world, Too scattered. They are going to just compound Fruits dropped by beetles with Ore to get juices anyway. Cooking is pointless.

5) Game is a serious Time sink. I applaud the people who make it to 200. There is no way I could do it. Not enough TV shows to watch while botting.

• sukura007sukura007 Member Posts: 20

thst's indeed? i know the gemini was opened~~~

but you say 200? that's level? not joking? it's now level 200 in the game? it's impposible... i think...

=========================================================================

• EmosquitoEmosquito Member Posts: 11

Why does it take so long to level up? seems to me that 2x exp event should be the standard exp.

Why after you hit lvl 20 are there no more quests till level 30? There are long periods in the game where you dont get any quests.

My suggestion is make some repeatable quests for a 2x exp card or something enough to hook a player to continue playing

Overall the game is pretty good Just add alot more quests

• natsume8natsume8 Member Posts: 2

I seem to get lost easily while playing wonderland online, and i cant seem to complete some quests plz help me

• smm28smm28 Member UncommonPosts: 5

I stoped play my 4 accounts and deleted the game

lv 46 fighter - compound vl 14

lv 24 crafter - tent with everything and the crystals furnace too and 100.000 golds

lv 20 miner - lv 10 miner - 300 crude oil at INV

lv 18 fisher - fishing lv 13 -  lots lv 10 and rare itens got from fishing

• Heisei13Heisei13 Member Posts: 1

Can we use crossover to install this game on MAC OS?

• thafireballthafireball Member Posts: 200

the english in this thread is so bad its a waste of time to read it + the game sucks im sure if you have to report questions here to get an answer from the devs hah gg

• MAnalogMAnalog Member Posts: 86

necro

• hiheha012345hiheha012345 Member Posts: 5

cool i really like this game :D

tien

• mase93mase93 Member Posts: 3

i have a question for them . i play WLO since 2009 and its a great game but every old player quited cuz they update it verry rare and the number of players online is getting lower and lower . i really want to know what can they do about that..... and if they are doing something to announce it so we (the remaining player) can know what we shall do...quit too or keep playing and hope for the best? P.S i play on Sagittarius since i first downloaded the game so i told my opinion about my server only.

i hope you can get me an answer from the developers ty :P

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Originally posted by mase93

i have a question for them . i play WLO since 2009 and its a great game but every old player quited cuz they update it verry rare and the number of players online is getting lower and lower . i really want to know what can they do about that..... and if they are doing something to announce it so we (the remaining player) can know what we shall do...quit too or keep playing and hope for the best? P.S i play on Sagittarius since i first downloaded the game so i told my opinion about my server only.

i hope you can get me an answer from the developers ty :P

Do you really believe a guy who offered to forward questions to the dev team 7 years ago will answer you now?

Harbinger of Fools
  • mase93mase93 Member Posts: 3
    i'm going to try everything to get in touch with those "developers" so i can get my answers