Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for like minded older folk

AnkorAnkor Member Posts: 258

Adults only

I am not the hardocre gamer I used to be due to family duties and RL obligations and employment.  So if your a guild with any of those obligations to play XX numbers of hours a day or week, you are not what I want (I find it humorous though :)  ).

I love PvP...but am leaning to a Cultural or RPPvP server.  Good humor, good people, and good times exploring and helping eachother out. 

Is there a guild on these forums set up and ready that is dedicated to the game and has a good core of folk?

I have played SWG, NWN, AO, WoW, EVE, EQ2, GWs and LotRO.

I'd be interested.

Thanks

Comments

• chipgmchipgm Member Posts: 50

Hi there. You might want to come check us out. We are a adult based guild (21 or older) that mostly came from a adult gaming group called The Adult Gaming Enthusists. Everyone in our guild is out to help eachother. Like myself and others in the guild we have a few members that do have familys too. We don't  care for the drama that most guilds have and we are out to have a good time playing. Come check us out at   DarkenedLords.com. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or at that site.

• AnkorAnkor Member Posts: 258

I tired signing up on your website yesterday, numerous times, but it kept saying every name I picked had already been taken?

After trying 5 or 6 names that had reportedly been taken, I randomly just hit some keys and those names were taken too?

Forgive my oldness - heh - but maybe I am not getting just how to sign up & in?

I am interested, so I do want to have a look. :)

Sorry you are having problems. If you want you can contact me in game and I will get you in the guild from there. We play on Deathwhisper and my toons name is HawkEyes.. I am going to contact the gm for the site and let him know now.

• woe_masawoe_masa Member Posts: 46

Originally posted by Ankor

Adults only

I am not the hardocre gamer I used to be due to family duties and RL obligations and employment.  So if your a guild with any of those obligations to play XX numbers of hours a day or week, you are not what I want (I find it humorous though :)  ).
    I love PvP...but am leaning to a Cultural or RPPvP server.  Good humor, good people, and good times exploring and helping eachother out. 
    Is there a guild on these forums set up and ready that is dedicated to the game and has a good core of folk?
    I have played SWG, NWN, AO, WoW, EVE, EQ2, GWs and LotRO.
    I'd be interested.
    Thanks

Hi ANkor, i have setted up a hardcore Mature and Advanced Guid, we've much players that are around 24/42 Yearls old. We've also some players around 19 and 20. Our website is www.wolvesofeurope.eu, hope you join, we're waiting for ya. Played EQ2, GW, WoW, Lineage II, EVE, LOTRO and some more.

Greets,

Masa

Guildportal was having issues the day u were trying to sign up. They were patching there servers and you might have been trying to make a account around the same time. Try to register again and see if it works now.. Sorry about the inconvience.

• woe_masawoe_masa Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by chipgm

Guildportal was having issues the day u were trying to sign up. They were patching there servers and you might have been trying to make a account around the same time. Try to register again and see if it works now.. Sorry about the inconvience.

Guildportal Sucks, make your own theme and core, much Guilds with n00b websites are also n00b ingame...

• ArlosArlos Member Posts: 14

Check us out, we are playing on the RP-PVP Server Cimmeria, might be just what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Kurgan