Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta?

Is there any type of beta we can sign up for yet???

Comments

• dazedfinchdazedfinch Member Posts: 21

probably not for a while

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

probably not for a long while.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Blake_rshBlake_rsh Member Posts: 29

The will be probably at the end of this year or the brgining of the next. But I'm not sure. When the beta comes the devs will post information about it one official site.

• TordakTordak Member Posts: 285

I think beta is slated for fall '08.

* Life is not black or white, it's shades of grey. But, at it's best/worst, it hints at 32bit color. -Me (a.k.a. RuthlessTimes)

* I do not need to know how to make a better game than you. I just need to know how to cancel my subscription. -Antarious(a slight misquote but the sentiment remains)

• SeirenSeiren Member CommonPosts: 89

I think I read in one of their interviews or on the site that Beta is scheduled for Sep 08.

• Joker2240Joker2240 Member Posts: 664

WOOT! that is soon! AHH I can't wait.  They have some really cool engines in this game and the pvp is looking awesome! GAH! Someone make me a time machine PLEASE!

• vernesvernes Member UncommonPosts: 79

Originally posted by Joker2240

WOOT! that is soon! AHH I can't wait.  They have some really cool engines in this game and the pvp is looking awesome! GAH! Someone make me a time machine PLEASE!
    You and I have totally seperate definition of ' soon'.

• volfaevolfae Member Posts: 15

Think more on the terms of 1st or 2nd qt. of '09, they have many goals to accomplish in a short amount of time, no point in rushing to open beta in '08.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file