Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Endless Ages now Free 2 Play FPS MMORPG.

kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

Hey guys and gurls. Good news it has been some news for sometime and forgot to post it here. But since Endless Ages has gone gold now I thought this be a perfect time to post it here since Open Beta forums are now well.. Not a beta game anymore..

Endless Ages is a Free 2 Play FPS mmorpg.. Maybe the first Free FPS mmorpg? It was the first FPS MMORPG though but who knows if it was the first FREE fps mmorpg.

Anyways here is the info to play:

Signup and yes they have not edit the link on register but it is Live not Beta:

Signup: http://betareg.endless-ages.com/

Download: http://hosted.filefront.com/DMEGames

Screenshots: http://endlessages.org/index.php?pageid=Alpha_Teaser_Screenshots

Ventrilo: http://endlessages.org/index.php?pageid=Voice

Now there is a lot of bugs still here and there but there always fixing and updating the game all the time.. Now I know people knew Endless Ages from an old company Called RR and people talked about how this game is going to rip people off on pre orders.. Well the Game is now Live and its free.. That means no paying the world is yours to take over..

I would love to see peoples ideas for the future of this amazing little game.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to reading peoples reviews and ideas.

SNIP

Comments

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

No comments I see heh :( This dropped like 2 pages :(

SNIP

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

Boy people sure make fun even when the game is free. Its sad how people think there cool having 5k post count and an ability to flame :(

Thanks for the update

SNIP

• unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331

Originally posted by kanechart

Boy people sure make fun even when the game is free. Its sad how people think there cool having 5k post count and an ability to flame :(

Thanks for the update
    If your talking about Zorzorn I dont think he was being to harsh really. It looked to me like he was just stating his "reveiw" of the game . Everyone has there right to there opinion.

And as to not get off topic... The game looks kind of dull to me personaly.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

so im curious, fill me in, all i can see as far as reviews go is that this game failed and is now back but free?  I havent seen a single review of the new version that really details what the game is like.

can someone who played this game post up a review, and not one of you guys with the "First FPS MMORPG" sig guys, i dont trust their opinoins as they are obviously employed or connected to the developers/distributors

thanks

oh and free to play is no excuse for a crappy game

Originally posted by crunchyblack

so im curious, fill me in, all i can see as far as reviews go is that this game failed and is now back but free?  I havent seen a single review of the new version that really details what the game is like.
    can someone who played this game post up a review, and not one of you guys with the "First FPS MMORPG" sig guys, i dont trust their opinoins as they are obviously employed or connected to the developers/distributors
    thanks

oh and free to play is no excuse for a crappy game
    yup I'm paid in the millions. I get paid run endlessages.org 1000's a day... Would you not also do the same? I also get a free account for it.. Oh wait the game is free... well this was not what I expected lol....

The game has a diffrent taste and a hard learning curve.. What the game needs one day is a good tutorial on playing since its not a easy 1-2-3... WoW players would hate this game Unless they played it before or have maybe played Neocron.

SNIP

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

i asked for a review and opinoin of the game, not a flame,  and i asked for the review to be by someone who isnt a fanboi or someone on the development team, your one of the two. if i wasnt interesting somewhat in this game i wouldnt bother to ask for current review.

also your attitude of "its free so people shouldnt complain" makes no sense to me.  If a game isnt fun i dont care if its free or they pay me to play, i wont waste my free time on something i dont like, its why i dont roll around in fire ants...but hey thats free too

• drake63drake63 Member Posts: 2

I played this game when it originally was out and I liked it. The quests were kind of boring, but overall it  was a fun game, especially for those who are bored most times and want something to do. I had lots of fun training and playing against others and I am currently redownloading this to play it again. When it went down I hated it because I lost a lvl 15 character, and was starting to LOVE the game.