Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I go in Zu Online?

UpskirtPowerUpskirtPower Member Posts: 230

How do I go in Zu Online?

I played it before.. but only played it for 2min and uninstall. reason is cause I dont know how to go! dont know what to do! I was expect to get in and go combat right away! but I was stuck roaming around in a town....  dont know how to go..... got in a transporter and fly across the town.... then what?

I didnt even get into combat! I uninstall. so now im thinking to let it have a second chance.... but should I? I dont know how to go to combat!

I just want to see and feel the sense of combat...in most mmo wheather I will play it or not determines the sense and feel of the combat and also the moves/skills animations.

Comments

• Suo_Eno_1357Suo_Eno_1357 Member UncommonPosts: 168

Uhh perhaps by forwarding those same questions to here instead may yield some better responses?

• kerry1005kerry1005 Member Posts: 14

if u don't know what to do, just open quest log and click inquire to search available quests. then click the quest giver, then just accept the quest and follow the quest direction, and so so

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

Originally posted by kerry1005
    if u don't know what to do, just open quest log and click inquire to search available quests.

READ EVERY LINE OF TEXT of a quest, PAY ATTENTION to what the NPCs tell you, REGISTER ON THE GAME FORUMS - better said: ALWAYS do some RESEARCH before starting to play a game for God's sake!
    And then ppl complain the game is bod....geez...