Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updating~

Xion1985Xion1985 Member UncommonPosts: 229

My game keeps freezing at 6/690 on the patch.  Is anyone else having this problem or am I just special? :)

Comments

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905
    Originally posted by Xion1985

My game keeps freezing at 6/690 on the patch.  Is anyone else having this problem or am I just special? :)

I don`t freeze but slowly defrost. My download apparently is going 600kb a second. But since I began downloading 2 hours ago, only 30MB has been downloaded. 600kb my ass.

• BoosthungryBoosthungry Member Posts: 137

mine finished in about 5 minutes =], was avereging 1.5mb/s

• Xion1985Xion1985 Member UncommonPosts: 229

dling the client took about an hour and a half but the update are just rediculously slow, and like the poster above. (sorry I totally forgot the name) It says that my download speed is 500+ kb/sec.

• Ulrick28Ulrick28 Member UncommonPosts: 73

Mine just finished downloading.  However the login server is down (since it's not due to be up for about 6 more hours).

I had issues with black screen, but to fix that I just went into settings and turned off full screen.  I tweaked with a few options and reset full screen.  Now it seems to work fine.

• Xion1985Xion1985 Member UncommonPosts: 229

I am coming back just to provide the solution that I just came across.  I found if I turn off the firewall/virus programs it dl's alot faster.  Obviously there is a port somewhere that it will want opened later on in the future, unfortunately for me I wasn't able to find the port numbers on their website or the forums anywhere.  Anyways, after turning those off the patch went by in about a couple minutes.