Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning Vet with Legacy Quest problem

bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Hope someone can help, no answer from official forum (been waiting for 10 months LOL)!

Copied and paste from "Legacy quest Guide" thread:

Moojo_Ryssen wrote:

Returning vet with a problem. Im currently doing "Coronet Starport Vandilism" line of Legacy Quest but when I talk to Demmi Wot hes tells me to finish space quest Im on but I dont have a space quest. The only other quest I have listed in journal is "Black Sun Plots" and it even says "Ground Quests" for catagory. Just finished quest before this one and it let me do it with no problem. And yes I did finish that one, got Quest points and money too. Just started back on Legacy Quest; hope it isnt broken. TIA

TrevorVanth wrote

There are two missions labeled "Coronet Starport Vandalism:"

Quest Received: Coronet Starport Vandalism: Level 30

Rewards: 10765 Quest XP, 10258 Cash.

Report to Jesseb Convorr [-65, -4681]. He will send you to Finn Shallo [-175, -4445] to look into vandalism, possibly caused by the Meatlumps...

Finn will send you off to kill 6 Meatlumps (around CL27), found on the edge of the city. I found some at [-10, -4917]. After killing the 6, you get a cryptic message about being blamed for the vandalised terminals. Return to Finn to complete the quest.

Quest Received: Coronet Starport Vandalism: Level 30.

Rewards: 10765 Quest XP, 10258 cash.

You are to report to an ex-ragtag, called Demmi Wot, [-452, -4467]

You are to destroy 2 groups of Ragtags in space. When you're ready, launch into Corellian space.

You will have to destroy 1 group of 3x Tier 1s and 1x Tier 2 Ragtag fighters, and the 2nd group of 4x Tier 2 fighters. Once destroyed, return home to Demmi. Demmi will send you to Jesseb Convorr [-65, -4681], and Jesseb will send you back to Lt Jasper to complete the Quest.

Try going to Finn from the first one and see if that does the trick.  If not, and you're on the second one, looks like it's CSR ticket time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moojo_Ryssen wrote:

Yeah its the second one. When I talt to Demmi Wot he says I have to finish other space mission first. Like I said, the only other mission I have is a Ground Quest.

Not sure how to place CSR Ticket, but Ill look around for help. Too many broken quest lines was one of the reasons I left 2 years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moojo_Ryssen wrote:

Ok guys I REALLY need help now! After waiting 3 days for a reply about my CSR Ticket, I decided that if I abandon the bugged quest I could restart it before the bugged quest and maybe fix my problem. Works in every other game ever made right? Of course now I cant get the quest started again! Talked to all the NPCs that were involved with the Correlian part of Legacy, but nobody will let me restart it. I was assuming that Legacy was split into different parts and since I just started the Corellia part I would be OK. PLEASE tell me that I dont have to start over. If so then it looks like the Permanent End of SWG for me. TIA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody? Did I screw up? I WILL NOT redo Legacy Quest again! As this is my ONLY Character in SWG I have ALOT of of swag and loot and stuff (not to mention good memories) and do not want to start another character. Played with Moojo Ryssen since 04, SWG was my first MMO so this character is VERY dear to me (hope that dosent sound weird).

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Open up your datapad and click the Data tab.  Have look in there and see if you have a Space mission active within there - the icon usually looks like to rings inter-linked.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Yeah done that. ONLY quest (now) is Black Sun Plots witch is under "Ground Quests".

I guess my question is, who do I talk to to get quest started again? Been so long since I played that I forgot who to talk to.

EDIT: Obraik you da man! Thats what is was! "Space Assanation" or some such. Did not show up in Journal(bug?). OK now what my wise (new) Friend?

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Originally posted by bartoni33

Yeah done that. ONLY quest (now) is Black Sun Plots witch is under "Ground Quests".
    I guess my question is, who do I talk to to get quest started again? Been so long since I played that I forgot who to talk to.
    EDIT: Obraik you da man! Thats what is was! "Space Assanation" or some such. Did not show up in Journal(bug?). OK now what my wise (new) Friend?

Not really a bug, just a legacy system...before the Quest Journal, the datapad was used to manage quests and missions.

• ThunderousThunderous Member Posts: 1,152

*Working as intended*

Tecmo Bowl.

Well guess I'm screwed! I talked to guy I'm suposed to talk to but he just says "thanks for helping" or somthing and wont give me a quest. So even though the Legacy Quest is split up into 16 parts with multiple quest in every part if you drop a quest you cant restart it! Cant believe it.

I guess since I am Level 37 I can try other things but this really sucks! Thanks for your help anyway Obraik; wish I was on your server instead of Ahazi.

• sartoriussartorius Member Posts: 199

Well guess I'm screwed! I talked to guy I'm suposed to talk to but he just says "thanks for helping" or somthing and wont give me a quest. So even though the Legacy Quest is split up into 16 parts with multiple quest in every part if you drop a quest you cant restart it! Cant believe it.
    I guess since I am Level 37 I can try other things but this really sucks! Thanks for your help anyway Obraik; wish I was on your server instead of Ahazi.

Did you try submitting a CS ticket and see if they can reflag you for it?  Not sure if that's even possible, but it might be worth a try.  In the meantime you could always try running terminal missions like in the olden days, you get 10 in a 24hr period that grant enhanced exp - should get you a level or if not at least very close.

"Death is a dignitary who when he comes announced is to be received
    with formal manifestations of respect, even by those most familiar with him."
    - Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce

Originally posted by sartorius

Did you try submitting a CS ticket and see if they can reflag you for it?  Not sure if that's even possible, but it might be worth a try.  In the meantime you could always try running terminal missions like in the olden days, you get 10 in a 24hr period that grant enhanced exp - should get you a level or if not at least very close.

Yes I submitted a ticket 10 months ago.....STILL waiting!

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL I FIGURED IT OUT!

After some searching on official boards someone said their was an NPC in Anchorhead that will help you restart quests. After some looking I found her! Carh'la Bastra is her name! After calling me a Nerf Herder she told me where to go and gave me quest!

My eyes are tired from trolling boards so I'll pick it up tomorrow.

HORRAY FOR ME!

Yes I submitted a ticket 10 months ago.....STILL waiting!
    Ugh, sorry to hear that.  Guess the CS is still the same.  After that long I'd suggest either deleting it and resubbing it, or just sub a second ticket maybe.  This situation seems familiar to me, almost like I remember having the same thing happen to myself.  Unfortunately my memory is poor these days, but have you tried going back to the previous planet (Naboo I think it is?) and checking with the last NPC that sent you to Corellia?  Might be that abandoning the bugged mission reset it back to that point, I'm really not certain though.  Sorry I can't be of much help.

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL I FIGURED IT OUT!
    After some searching on official boards someone said their was an NPC in Anchorhead that will help you restart quests. After some looking I found her! Carh'la Bastra is her name! After calling me a Nerf Herder she told me where to go and gave me quest!
    My eyes are tired from trolling boards so I'll pick it up tomorrow.
    HORRAY FOR ME!

Oh great!  Glad you got it worked out!

• GutboyGutboy Member Posts: 630

Also note that unlike in the past when you submit a ticket to a GM you get your responce in your email not game mail.