Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Site is www.skyblade.com.ph

try out this game, create an account and log-in to Overlord Server, This Game Rules, the PVP is absolutely amazing u can use either melee or Magic, The quests here are non stop, weapons and armors, even your skills here are manufactured by yourself, try it out. pm me ingame if you need some help, my game name is "NightCrash3r". 

Comments

• mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69

does player in skyblade SPEAK english ???

• llunalluna Member Posts: 15

Can people from the us play it? Is a point and click , or dose it have opt to change ?

• JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251
    Originally posted by crasher1108

try out this game, create an account and log-in to Overlord Server, This Game Rules, the PVP is absolutely amazing u can use either melee or Magic, The quests here are non stop, weapons and armors, even your skills here are manufactured by yourself, try it out. pm me ingame if you need some help, my game name is "NightCrash3r". 

Amazing... absolutely incredible, you left me speechless. 

• punkmen15punkmen15 Member Posts: 6

Waaaaaaaaaaaa....

NighTcash3r kaw pla yan

LV. na adetus ka po ehh

hehehe i have P0is0n lv. 68 WiTh ToniC

Her Name Is Freud.........

villamora

• SBQuitterSBQuitter Member Posts: 1

hello night and freud i do know you in game i was one of those "LOYAL" players of this game but also one of the quitters though i spent  so much money ... some pioneers of this game already quited some sold their accounts , why? not because the game isn't worth to play but the management who handles it really sucks 

where in the world could you find a forum that needs an approval of FM's? you can't see your posts instantly you have to wait at least 24 hrs if you are lucky enough that FM's are online   3 days if not....

if they are being criticized they will delete the thread.. where is the "Freedom of Speech"? We just want them to know that the way they manage the game only benefits their pockets and purses.. They don't want to listen and accept our comments.. so they changed the forum as if there's a martial law.. if your thread would make them earn more money they will approve it but if it's a bad comment and it would discourage those who are planning to play the game  you'll never  see your topic on their boards...in other words it is a filtered forum...

drop rate is too low  unlike before they lowered the rate because you can now buy those items in item mall... BEFORE: you can see those items  in ground no one cares to pick it  as the drop  rate is really fair enough NOW: 1hr hunting for 1 item again if you are lucky   so you have given 2 choices?  1. hunt until you give up and leave you no choice but to >>2. buy it in item mall

ZZONE don't make the players hate the game if you can't manage the game better might as well sell it to other good companies out there... FYI around 100+ players of Skyblade is now playing Perfect World

WE Love skyblade but  WE hate you zzone for messing up the game

• ArmoredPinoyArmoredPinoy Member UncommonPosts: 22

Looks like the site is in Filipino Version. Can people like me from USA Still play it ?

• chelrulechelrule Member Posts: 2

Not sure if players from the US can play it, but as a Filipino player, I've been trying to register for the official forums but cant find any way to register. I've been looking for a forum which can show me how to operate the chat commands, but can't find anything

• chelrulechelrule Member Posts: 2

BTW, I used to play Ragnarok and Cabal (Philippine servers) but ever since the bots took over, I've been trying Skyblade out. It seems Ok, I'm not sure if there are bots in the game (anyone choose to contradict me?) but it does not seem user friendly, not unless you are high levelled.

• bh0nie13bh0nie13 Member Posts: 2

pa2ru nmn poh kung panu mag DL ng SKYBLADE...kc d kOh ma DL ung nasa SITE...

please tell me kung panu mag DL..ng SKYBLADE i want 2 play skyblade...