Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Concept Art Part One

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The folks from EA Mythic have provided us with sixteen new pieces of concept art. Today, we present the first eight in Part One of a two part feature.

Check out all eight shots here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Vortex500Vortex500 Member Posts: 392

You just got to love that goblin on the stick. Made me laugh out loud here. Thanks for the updates regarding WAR the latest weeks Stradden. Great fun.

The Second Day Vet

• GrömGröm Member Posts: 303
    Originally posted by Vortex500

You just got to love that goblin on the stick. Made me laugh out loud here. Thanks for the updates regarding WAR the latest weeks Stradden. Great fun.
    The Second Day Vet

Same here.. only thing is.. it's not a goblin (albeit froma goblinöid race) but a snotling. ;D

Snotling Pump Wagon FTW!!!

And yes althought it's not really new pictures it's always good to look back at them, so yeah thanks for this update Stradden - thumbs up!

Cheers

• clicksclicks Member Posts: 10

Please stop it with the  concept art pictures, more movies, more action, finish the game already

• sairuscosairusco Member Posts: 133

As usual very nice concept art.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

That bright wizard is amazing.  Nice job to the artist.  And the goblin on a stick...well...lol, that's so cool

I finally broke down and bought a wacom intuo3 graphic tablet.  I wish I would have bought one a long time ago.  WAR's concept art is great.  It gives me ideas technique wise   I'm still learning the basics of the program since I've always preferred real world mediums like plastilene and pen pencil, but the tablet and painting programs really open up a new world artistically, and it's so forgiving a medium....and no messy oil paint that takes FOREVER to dry.

• BlackWatchBlackWatch Member UncommonPosts: 972

Goblin on a stick... brilliant.

Some nice art there.  Hopefully some of that same look/feel will make it into the game.

• KnightHawk63KnightHawk63 Member Posts: 75
    Originally posted by clicks

Please stop it with the  concept art pictures, more movies, more action, finish the game already

FYI: This concept are is pretty old and they just put them onto MMORPG.com now, don't worry, they are busy finishing the game.

Playing: Nada.
    Played: WAR, LOTRO, EVE, WoW, EQ2, SWG, STO
    Waiting: TOR