Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StarQuest Online: New Screenshots

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Six new images have been added to our StarQuest Online screenshot gallery.

To view the full size images, and to see the rest of the new screens, visit our gallery here.

Comments

• Wow, lots better than their beta test stuff

• zagreoszagreos Member Posts: 53

yeah it does look alot better.

I was thinking it would be a waste of money to play it when you could play eve though

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

is this from the makers of everquest?

i thought the game was cancelled

• l0rdb0shl0rdb0sh Member Posts: 20

SQO is far from canceled, and I think the game is really starting to build up. They're still working to further improve graphics as well. But while the graphics may still be lacking, the gameplay is far from lacking.

I have played Eve Online before. But it really did not seem fun to mine all day, or fly around as just a ship. In SQO you typically need a crew to work with you and operate a ship efficiently. And you also are a character, not a ship.

-They continue to also release more content often, they just recently added anomalies into the game for players to discover.

-They also have a faction system, which allows any civilian group to pretty much become an independent group and set up it's own base in space as a hideout for operations.

-There is also now system targetting from the combat patch, you can target individual systems on a ship to disable it, kill the crew, disable life support, anything you want.

Sure, graphics are not the best, but they can be improved. One thing this game has over any other game out there is the developers' willingness to listen to the players and develop content that satisfies what they are looking for in a game. When you play SQO, you will find that you can be anything you want to be, and people who strive to meet goals and be legendary or have infamy can do just that. Just watch your back - space is a dangerous place.

• Originally posted by zagreos

yeah it does look alot better.
    I was thinking it would be a waste of money to play it when you could play eve though

I've played both, SQO lets me be a person, not a ship, actually six persons because you can have six characters, and any one of those characters can own 20 ships, if you're rich enough 

• zazzzazz Member UncommonPosts: 408

Those pictures looks like something i use to play on my spectrum 48k, i will need my Kempston Joystick to play this?

• Originally posted by zazz

Those pictures looks like something i use to play on my spectrum 48k, i will need my Kempston Joystick to play this?

Yes

(no)

• zazzzazz Member UncommonPosts: 408

Originally posted by TauCetiIII

Originally posted by zazz

Yes

Woohoo lol, but is good to see they doing more with the Space Genre of MMO's, im all for sand boxes but Eve is just /Yawn, so ill keep a eye on this one.

Right off to unbox my Kempston.