Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magic World Online: Added to List

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

MMORPG.com has added the upcoming free-to-play MMORPG Magic World Online to its game list.

Innovative new concept, that’s what made Magic World Online distinguish itself above other titles. This game is the first MMORPG to integrate in-game video chat system and official robot system. They are all for the pursuit of gameplay and giving players more time to enjoy real-time community with their hands freed from repetitive grinding job.

The game world is set in a distant magic land, the Dynasty and the Empire, namely Humans' two opposing camps once invited a catastrophic abuse of Gods' Dominant Sword, a divine magic sword for the sealing of destructive Devils. On the edge of extinction, the sinful and helpless Humans have no choice but to try desperately to sink their differences and find the way out. For Humans' ultimate fate, is there any underlying twist and turn left? That’s what players will experience in this game, which includes fantasy, bravery, love, loyalty, friendship and betrayal through various exciting innovative game systems.

Game Features includes:

• In Game Video Chat: Communicate with your in-game teammates face to face
  • House System: Own a multifunctional house that'll meet your ever changing needs
  • In Game Robot and Auto Navigation: GPS auto navigation in maps and auto-grinding
  • Massive State War with thousands of players
  • Growing Weapons that will upgrade together with you
  • Making the most romantic proposal and getting married in game
  • Raising special mount
  • Infinite weapons and armors
  • Instances System
  • Multiple Living Skills
  • Official Position
  • Multiple Class Transfers: 16 ultimate classes
  • Intro provided by MWO

Check it out here.

Hype it here.

Comments

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Error in screen shots.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• hrrypttrjohnhrrypttrjohn Member Posts: 7

Woohoo! This is an amazing game. I've been playing since Closed Beta Phase 1 and have loved it since the moment I began playing. The community is very friendly and so is the staff. The integrated robot is the only one in the business and is thus the best one I've ever seen in my life :P

I'll be playing this game for a long time to come!

Johnathon

• OrthedosOrthedos Member Posts: 1,771

Auto-grinding?  I see those words, and I feel somewhat ...

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

Im probably visualizing this wrong but, they give you your own bot?

• bubu_3kbubu_3k Member UncommonPosts: 108

wouldn't be actually easier to add some quest and make leveling more easy then to add a bot?;/

LE: About the graphics...no body says it has to be cry engine 2 meets unreal 3 engine but still i've seen better looking games that were running on a 4-86 or a pentium I...

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.” A. Einstein

• Mari2kMari2k Member UncommonPosts: 367

For some reasons pleaple like to get something (in this case exp) for doing nothing (the grind). I must say I liked the auto grind in sword of he new world too ;)

Well, but you are right. The graphics are to old to make this a interessting game for me.

• streeastreea Member UncommonPosts: 654

Originally posted by Orthedos

... like someone just told you that cute girl you were hitting on is actually your cousin?
  • OrthedosOrthedos Member Posts: 1,771

Originally posted by streea

Originally posted by Orthedos

... like someone just told you that cute girl you were hitting on is actually your cousin?

Nah, I mean auto !!! Its like paying $50 and $12 monthly so that some program is allowed to eat up all the bandwidth of my ISP and occupy most of the resources of my PC, to run amonk and show some climbing numbers called XP and some discrete jumps called LEVELs.  All the while, I go do something else and virtually ignore that PC b/c its auto steering.

AND I am supposed to derive fun out of it, or pride, or feel good b/c I am levelling ... err no, I am not levelling, the program is.  Maybe I write a simple program (that does not need constant ISP access nor lots of CPU/harddisk usage) and level some whatever token called my avatar.  Easy as pie, and well it save me $50, $12/month, and frees my PC/ISP for actual usage by myself.

Its like buying a car, paying for the gasoline and have a robot driving it around the town for you, while you never get to even sit inside the car b/c the robot is driving it for you and using up your gasoline.  Oh great, that is auto.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Hehe, a game that has it's own bot, now I have heard everything. 

Can someone explain to me how you call this game fun??????

I mean if you just want to chat, go to a chatroom for heavens sake. 

One of these days MMORPG is going to have to draw the line and omit trash games like this!

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

hehe Progress Quest online, finally. :P 

Sorry there already is a game that lets you level while afk, it's called Sword of the New World :)