Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

for the ever lasting love of god!

Ganonduarf_2Ganonduarf_2 Anderson, CAPosts: 32Member
OMG! Am I truly seeing this? A game that you must pay for that is worse then RuneScape? I mean look at thoes graphics and the game play sounds horrid! What has happened to my faithful land of MMOs?

Yours Sincercly,
The Great Ganonduarf...2

http://world4.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=96047447

Tagged:

Comments

• ELFONLINEELFONLINE FuJianPosts: 5Member

any one knows this game?

• ClemSnideClemSnide Philadelphia, PAPosts: 5Member

Yes, it's real old-school, a 2d top-down 32x32 pixel profile RPG. And yet there's a reason for its existence, even today.

Not everyone has (or wants) Mac OSX.

Clan Lord is the only MMORPG client that plays under classic Mac OS. I agree, the play isn't superb, the sound crashes your system (avoid Bards at all costs), and the game is mostly about smashing into monsters and being an axe-wielding cat person. It's been called a great chat client with a moderately interesting game grafted on."

I played for a while before I got a Windows PC and was able to access a wider world of games, but if a classic Mac is all you have (and you see no need to upgrade, as many do), then Clan Lord would work for you.

Plus the players are way supportive. I had better RP there than on WoW, EQOA, or Matrix Online. <shrug>