Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Newsletter Zone Overview: Caledor

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The folks at EA Mythic have released the latest newsletter features. Today, we present this Zone Overview focusing on Caledor.

Situated in the southwestern reaches of Ulthuan, Caledor is a sparsely-populated land dominated by a range of tall and majestic mountain spires. Hidden among these towering peaks are secret valleys filled with lush greenery, and a vast and labyrinthine network of caverns wind beneath the stony earth throughout the province. The mountains of Caledor are an impressive sight, but the kingdom today is a pale reflection of its former glory.

Long ago, the tall spires of Caledor were ablaze. Fiery volcanoes dominated the skyline, spewing great plumes of ash-grey smoke high into the air. The skies of ancient Caledor were filled with mighty dragons, and it is these magnificent and terrifying beasts that made Caledor the powerful kingdom that it once was.

When the High Elves of old marched to war, the Dragon Princes of Caledor were among their deadliest instruments. The proud warrior-nobles swooped into the fray astride the backs of their great dragons, laying waste to all in their path. Though few in number, the Dragon Princes wrought terrible destruction on the enemies of Ulthuan.

Read it all here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• ArtarylArtaryl Member Posts: 66

Nice news but the headline on the main page is wrong (in the news page as well) If this is indeed War well you put that under Lord of The Rings Online...

• DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607

lol thats quite funny

• woalCEwoalCE Member Posts: 32

Wow was that confusing for a few moments!

Enjoy your favorite MMO with us!
    crimsongamers.com

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Ack. Ok, that was my fault. I was working on putting up the LotRO screens at the same time and my brain, such as it is, failed me!

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

• HazmalHazmal Member CommonPosts: 1,013

I thought something was a little off with those names...

------------------
    Originally posted by javac

well i'm 35 and have a PhD in science, and then 10 years experience in bioinformatics... you?
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/218865/page/8

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Warhammer's concept art is always very good.  Since I bought a Wacom Intuos3 graphical tablet I am really appreciating their concept art.

• wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493
    Originally posted by Terranah

Warhammer's concept art is always very good.  Since I bought a Wacom Intuos3 graphical tablet I am really appreciating their concept art.

Nice tablet though.

• urbanmonkeyurbanmonkey Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Originally posted by Terranah

Concept art and slideshows FTW!

---------------------------------------------------------
    Never argue with idiots. They are immune to logic.